What’s A Horrible Name To Name Your Child?

Awad

عادل | جامعة الدفاع العربي
I would advise Muslim humans in general to stop naming their girls Sumaya. It is so annoying. I can't even cross the street without some mum calling a Sumaya to hurry up smh
I know this one girl named sumaya but with an I because it "fits English grammar" kkkkk

I would advise Muslim humans in general to stop naming their girls Sumaya. It is so annoying. I can't even cross the street without some mum calling a Sumaya to hurry up smh
Sumaya was the first Muslim to be martyred for our deen I love the fact that Allah honoured her so much that people are named her from the east of the earth to the west of the earth even in non-Muslim lands

Sumaya was the first Muslim to be martyred for our deen I love the fact that Allah honoured her so much that people are named her from the east of the earth to the west of the earth even in non-Muslim lands
Ok fair point, and I respect her may Allah grant her the highest in Jannah, but it still has the "Muhammad" effect when it comes to naming yk? Alhamdulilah there r so many other names to choose from. There needs to be name diversity in the Muslim community fr.

Ok fair point, and I respect her may Allah grant her the highest in Jannah, but it still has the "Muhammad" effect when it comes to naming yk? Alhamdulilah there r so many other names to choose from. There needs to be name diversity in the Muslim community fr.
true tbh but we have biggger problems to complain about than ppl naming there kids

Also the name Muhammad is a blessed name bc it isnthe name of our prophet but wallah there is too much. Imagine shouting the word Muhammad and 30 men turn around. There are many other good names out ther, and many other prophets too. Funny thing is I don't catch the name Musa a lot and he has the most mention in the Qur'an. Its interesting.
I’ve always thought musa was such a beautiful name tho. I’ve maybe heard one guy named Musa within our community as well.

Keep it a boqol

La Ilaha Illallah
I always wonder is this new generation gonna name their kids Abdi? I feel like millenial and Gen z Somalis are gonna be naming their kids with more Somali names

Trending