Whale carried Earth on it's back according to Islamic belief.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol more lies... I've said that this narration is not accepted by us and you responded by saying that I'm disagreeing with the mufasirren by saying that. I proved it to you the mufasirreen don't accept it. Your whole thread is baseless. Wallahi this was the easiest debate I've had with an atheist.

Wanna carry on lying?

Wow. One minute you say it's the only narration so it was the one accepted by the mufassireen and another minute you say they rejected it outright. You yourself said the Isra'iliyaat are neither to be accepted or rejected so you're contradicting yourself now.
Iska saaxo walaalo.

Mugheerah

TheXamarCadcadGuy
Wow. One minute you say it's the only narration so it was the one accepted by the mufassireen and another minute you say they rejected it outright. You yourself said the Isra'iliyaat are neither to be accepted or rejected so you're contradicting yourself now.
Iska saaxo walaalo.
Carry on exposing your foolishness lmfao. Why are you keeping the thread alive? you're embarrasing yourself. Even though it wasn't accepted as a fact, it is the most credible one regarding this issue as it's narrated by ibn Abbas (RA). That's not contradictory, it's not accepted as a fact. If it's not accepted as a fact, it doesn't mean that it's rejected either. This goes for anything that can be found in the scriptures of the people of the book, except for those which are blatant lies. The Qur'an and sunnah have not addressed this issue, therefore we keep quiet about it. You don't deserve our attention lool.

You're a fraud sxb, accept the L.

Carry on exposing your foolishness lmfao. Why are you keeping the thread alive? you're embarrasing yourself. Even though it wasn't accepted as a fact, it is the most credible one regarding this issue as it's narrated by ibn Abbas (RA). That's not contradictory, it's not accepted as a fact. If it's not accepted as a fact, it doesn't mean that it's rejected either. This goes for anything that can be found in the scriptures of the people of the book, except for those which are blatant lies. The Qur'an and sunnah have not addressed this issue, therefore we keep quiet about it. You don't deserve our attention lool.

You're a fraud sxb, accept the L.

Lol no one's been giving me attention but you. And besides, we know in Islam of the Whale's unique qualities. It didn't digest Jonah despite him being in it's stomach amazing that isn't it? :ftw9nwa:

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
@JohnDoe

“Until, when he reached the setting place of the sun, he found it setting in a spring of black muddy (or hot) water” [al-Kahf 18:86],

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts