Western way of life will slowly continue chipping off at your Iman till you turn murtad

Does the Western way of life detach man from worshipping his creator?

• yes

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • no

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters

حسن شيخ محمود

ورحمتي وسعت كل شيء
I was even blind to it at first but have started noticing little changes here and there in my daily routine. I don't know maybe another 20 years and I might turn out to be murtad like the many atheist fellow Diaspora's. The change isn't all at once but at a steady paced rate. The Western way of life separates the individual from their connection with God. It seems like the majority of the people in the West don't require/need God due to all the advancements in the West. Many Westerners have shunned religion and seem to think it is something practiced by third world nations as a coping mechanism for their dire hand in life. Am I the only one that has noticed this?

GemState

36/21
VIP
The West has freedom of religion, if having the freedom to do what you want makes your iman weak, you should question how strong your beliefs really are

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I needs help ya Allah

1606921220404.png

The West has freedom of religion, if having the freedom to do what you want makes your iman weak, you should question how strong your beliefs really are
It's not about freedom of religion its the culture/enviornment around the west that would make some people lose their iman.

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
Indeed living amongst gaalo is a trial. Allah and His prophet (saw) were aware of this, which is why in theory we should not be living amongst them indefinitely in the fashion that we are. We are only suppose to be among them in a time limited fashion to study or to seek medical treatment. Not to settle and grow old in. But I don’t see what other choice we have.

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
Indeed living amongst gaalo is a trial. Allah and His prophet (saw) were aware of this, which is why in theory we should not be living amongst them indefinitely in the fashion that we are. We are only suppose to be among them in a time limited fashion to study or to seek medical treatment. Not to settle and grow old in. But I don’t see what other choice we have.

It’s time Muslims fixed up and we stopped blaming the West for all our failures. Take some accountability. Look at our country - same language, religion, culture but we still hate each other based on a clan system. Our choices are limited because we are limiting ourselves. Allah SWT doesn’t change the condition of a people until they change themselves.

It’s time Muslims fixed up and we stopped blaming the West for all our failures. Take some accountability. Look at our country - same language, religion, culture but we still hate each other based on a clan system. Our choices are limited because we are limiting ourselves. Allah SWT doesn’t change the condition of a people until they change themselves.
:kodaksmiley: Muslims owned half of the world before they existed
no need to act like the west is innocent

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44

I agree with you but there’s forces in play that are beyond what the average person can handle. The world is changing so much. America doesn’t even have to send you an army anymore they’ll give 1 kid a drone and he can cause more damage then any uprising can do. Like Azerbaijan just did with Armenia. It’s access to money to technology then can sustain a revolution. And don’t think these people would sit idly by while we got ourselves together.

All that said I do believe Allah will be with the true Muslim in such a conflict but they too are a dying breed.

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
:kodaksmiley: Muslims owned half of the world before they existed
no need to act like the west is innocent

Ask yourself what happened? Enough of reminicising about the Golden Age of Muslims. Lets face the reality of Muslims today. We are bottom of the barrel and it’s not all because of the evil West.

When the Sahaba experienced hardship they didn’t look at external factors but looked internally and wondered what sin they’d committed that landed them in that situation.

All we’re good at now is deflecting blame whilst we continue to sin day and night but it’s okay because we pray 5x a day. We do the bare minimum but expect to achieve similar results to the Sahaba. Those who dedicated their lives to this Deen.

Ask yourself what happened? Enough of reminicising about the Golden Age of Muslims. Lets face the reality of Muslims today. We are bottom of the barrel and it’s not all because of the evil West.

When the Sahaba experienced hardship they didn’t look at external factors but looked internally and wondered what sin they’d committed that landed them in that situation.

All we’re good at now is deflecting blame whilst we continue to sin day and night but it’s okay because we pray 5x a day. We do the bare minimum but expect to achieve similar results to the Sahaba. Those who dedicated their lives to this Deen.
ur not lying tbh
the Sahaba went through so much more shit than us yet we are still crying of our little sacrifice for islam
changed the way I think of Muslims these days tbh

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
I was even blind to it at first but have started noticing little changes here and there in my daily routine. I don't know maybe another 20 years and I might turn out to be murtad like the many atheist fellow Diaspora's. The change isn't all at once but at a steady paced rate. The Western way of life separates the individual from their connection with God. It seems like the majority of the people in the West don't require/need God due to all the advancements in the West. Many Westerners have shunned religion and seem to think it is something practiced by third world nations as a coping mechanism for their dire hand in life. Am I the only one that has noticed this?
you are 100% right wallahi. this was a prediction from the nabi 1400 years ago anyways

Alluring

Sayonara
I agree but I wish people quit acting like living in the West is some dire challenge.

You have freedom of religion, they can't do anything but slander you. There are millions of Muslims who wish they were in your situation. They don't have food, water, shelter and deal with so many inhumane issues but they still believe in Allah.

We have access to everything possible but struggle because Chad said bad things about Islam.

I'd say, it makes it harder to be upon your religion, but it depends on many factors such as:
One's personal determination to fear Allaah. No doubt, the amount of support from Allaah you get, will be in accordance with your determination to fear him, and in accordance with your asking of him.
One's indulgence in the western lifestyle: the more you indulge in it, the further away from your deen you'll most likely be. You will instead, be chasing wealth, and how to maintain it, while forgetting your hereafter.

Trending

Latest posts