Western Wannabe Turkish shows on Netflix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
I watched little bit of this Turkish show called The Protector.

They try too hard to be seen as Westen

World

VIP
3A564AC1-22AF-4CE9-BCCC-D693B7F57D30.jpeg

I don’t watch non-Western shows so I didn’t watch it, but it‘s on my front page as well.

Plenty of good non-western movies, sadly Narcos is the only non-western serie worth watching.

I think Narcos is an American production set and filmed in Colombia..

Koreans I can watch at times, their horror/thriller story lines are extremely difficult to predict..

"The mother killed herself FIRST then killed her child on two different days"

Koreans I can watch at times, their horror/thriller story lines are extremely difficult to predict..

Technically yes, narcos is an american produced serie, but the language used is spanish and the majority of the actors are authentic from those regions, so i act like it's foreign.

Koreans have made some good movies through the years, like oldboy and snowpiercer, both made by Kang-Ho Song, he is arguably when of the best directors of the 2000s. But most korean media are garbage. Especially the drama series, complete and utter garbage.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP

You watch k dramas?

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Watch Resurrection Ertugrul on Netflix, really good Turkish show about the father of the Ottomon Empire:)

Turkish dramas are not interesting and keeps repeating itself it's very unrealistic.
Men are filthy rich, the women have two lovers, one is the rich guy, the other is a poor guy who's generous

I remember I watched on 2011 a t.v. series called Așki Memnu (forbidden love ) a nephew falls in love with his uncle’s young wife and she'll also love him! his uncle will shockingly die after he knew what was between them and she'll commit suicide
:what: subxanaka ya cadim

but some of their dramas good stories.

Technically yes, narcos is an american produced serie, but the language used is spanish and the majority of the actors are authentic from those regions, so i act like it's foreign.

Koreans have made some good movies through the years, like oldboy and snowpiercer, both made by Kang-Ho Song, he is arguably when of the best directors of the 2000s. But most korean media are garbage. Especially the drama series, complete and utter garbage.

Japanese movies top Korean ones any day. They are a lot more artistic and creative.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts