Western Somali girls should marry from back home.

And you forgot this:

fMTRu4g.jpg

man-chewing-khat-in-djibouti-city-djibouti-B451T0.jpg
What is that on their teeth and in their mouth

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
It might be your destiny to never get married and die single.

Learn before its too late

:chrisfreshhah::yousmart:
Don’t worry about me. I will import the best looking farah I can find to be my husband when I’m ready to settle down in the next few years.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
As usual the Western Abdis want the last word. :hillarybiz: We're leaving behind the snowflakes with their foreign acquired 'sig-ness*.

We're only stealing top tier Faraxs that are cultured from back home that had a little taste of the west. Ones that don't require hooyo to instruct them on when to bathe and what to eat. I already have @Helios and @Odkac WRLD, I don't want a wrinkly 30 year son with no timo.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Lol, nobody cares if you go back home to get a baadiyo bashir. That is better than marrying a jamaican revert for apple meher. But I do pity Baadiyo Bashir, after all, he doesn't know of your activities. He just wants to eat good.

The world is a western farahs oyster, he can choose from all kind of beautiful women.

Whereas for our friend baadiyo bashir, buuq and baruur is all he knows and will get.

tenor.gif

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Lol, nobody cares if you go back home to get a baadiyo bashir. That is better than marrying a jamaican revert for apple meher. But I do pity Baadiyo Bashir, after all, he doesn't know of your activities. He just wants to eat good.

The world is a western farahs oyster, he can choose from all kind of beautiful women.

Whereas for our friend baadiyo bashir, buuq and baruur is all he knows and will get.

tenor.gif
Your Khaniis tendencies is showing up. If you're so passionate about western faraaxs then by all means holla at them.

Imagine in 2020 pretending to be a gypsy Bosnian. HA!

tenor.gif
Lmfaooo forgot about the apple meher

I support this. Please ladies stop wasting time on these losers, even if he's educated he's still missing that je ne sais quoi, like my good sis @PuntiteQueen said in other thread, Somali men back home are manlier, dress better and have a better physique. Dare I say they're now more educated, they've ambition, they've drive. And they're more romantic than the ones in the western world. If you want a husband who will take care of you, please go back home. If you want a momma's boy who you will babysit through out the marriage then go ahead and marry these negroes.

Why settle for big booty Bashir from the block when you can find more money mahad from the miyi.:banderas:
“IM A INDEPENDENT STRONG WOMAN”
“Wants a rich man as a husband”

Choose one

loooool,why do xalimos wanna be like us sooo bad.24/7 calaacaling about niggas that go back home to get a wife that obeys them and looks after them.Thank god we have options, imagine our only potential suitors were lgbtq infested overweight xalimos that'll take our children to the annual gay pride rally's :susp:

Last edited:
loooool,why do xalimos wanna be like us sooo bad.24/7 calaacaling about niggas that go back home to get a wife that obeys them and looks after them.Thank god we have options, imagine our only potential suitors were lgbtq infested overweight xalimos that'll take our children to the annual gay pride rally's :susp:
Their already putting makeup on young farax so it has began already the destruction of young somali kids

And that is why my kids can not be raised in the west

Trending