Western Somali girls should marry from back home.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Our Gadabursi kings are waiting for us.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I support this. Please ladies stop wasting time on these losers, even if he's educated he's still missing that je ne sais quoi, like my good sis @PuntiteQueen said in other thread, Somali men back home are manlier, dress better and have a better physique. Dare I say they're now more educated, they've ambition, they've drive. And they're more romantic than the ones in the western world. If you want a husband who will take care of you, please go back home. If you want a momma's boy who you will babysit through out the marriage then go ahead and marry these negroes.

Why settle for big booty Bashir from the block when you can find more money mahad from the miyi.:banderas:
It’s a known fact s that can’t get a Somali man from the west go home and marry a freshie because they don’t know their history so they can fool them, but someone from the west will know all their history from family, friends and even other Somali girls.

It’s a known fact *****s that can’t get a Somali man from the west go home and marry a freshie because they don’t know their history so they can fool them, but someone from the west will know all their history from family, friends and even other Somali girls.
Lmaooo a girl's history is easy to find even the ones in africa

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
good, my boys back home need to eat too. We got ajnabis here and eating good if we ever wanted an uncultured female :silanyosmile: Go back home and marry them there.

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
You 110 percent sure all are qassaros naya ?

:heh:
Yes, farahs from back home come here and hustle. My cousin married one and he bought her a house and makes good money with his own business. These farahs come all the way to America, hop on a truck, and provide a middle class lifestyle for their wives.

I can’t say the same for western farahs still living with mommy.

Many of them are homosexual or at least act like it.

Most of them are anorexic looking.

They have zero loyalty and believe they're superior to women.

Sis, what are you talking about. :hova:

Many of them are homosexual or at least act like it.

Most of them are anorexic looking.

They have zero loyalty and believe they're superior to women.

Sis, what are you talking about. :hova:
Easy to spot them but they will never leave big cities or their toast

Yes, farahs from back home come here and hustle. My cousin married one and he bought her a house and makes good money with his own business. These farahs come all the way to America, hop on a truck, and provide a middle class lifestyle for their wives.

I can’t say the same for western farahs still living with mommy.

It might be your destiny to never get married and die single.

Learn before its too late

:chrisfreshhah::yousmart:

Trending