Western Somali girls should marry from back home.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I support this. Please ladies stop wasting time on these losers, even if he's educated he's still missing that je ne sais quoi, like my good sis @PuntiteQueen said in other thread, Somali men back home are manlier, dress better and have a better physique. Dare I say they're now more educated, they've ambition, they've drive. And they're more romantic than the ones in the western world. If you want a husband who will take care of you, please go back home. If you want a momma's boy who you will babysit through out the marriage then go ahead and marry these negroes.

Why settle for big booty Bashir from the block when you can find more money mahad from the miyi.:banderas:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
I support this. Please ladies stop wasting time on these losers, even if he's educated he's still missing that je ne sais quoi, like my good sis @PuntiteQueen said in other thread, Somali men back home are manlier, dress better and have a better physique. Dare I say they're now more educated, they've ambition, they've drive. And they're more romantic than the ones in the western world. If you want a husband who will take care of you, please go back home. If you want a momma's boy who you will babysit through out the marriage then go ahead and marry these negroes.

Why settle for big booty Bashir from the block when you can find more money mahad from the miyi.:banderas:
i agree marry back home

Apollo

VIP
Education from Africa is generally not accepted/respected in the West by employers. That's why physicists from third world countries become taxi drivers. They also lack the cultural capital of the West.

Agree, those men back home are very ambitious and hard working, many are educated and deserving because they’re zealous and will to capitalize on any opportunity

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP

:deadrose:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@Saredo and me have decided to take a girls trip to Djbouti. We'll have a double wedding at Kempenski hotel. Our grooms will be tall twins from the tol with PhDs that studied in Bordeaux . Then we'll be hosted by @Gibiin-Udug in her beach home in Bossaso. We attended her spectacle of a wedding in Mombasa a month prior to her entrepreneur turned politician Boqor who's 6'4 with a face of an Adonis.

Naturally, when we arrive back to North America our vacation husbands will miss us but the diaspora Abdis will be even more devastated for losing 3 queens.

*Drinks delicious Western Abdi Tears*
tenor.gif

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@Saredo and me have decided to take a girls trip to Djbouti. We'll have a double wedding at Kempenski hotel. Our grooms will be tall twins from the tol with PhDs that studied in Bordieu. Then we'll be hosted by @Gibiin-Udug in her beach home in Bossaso. We attended her spectacle of a wedding in Mombasa a month prior to her entrepreneur turned politician Boqor who's 6'4 with a face of an Adonis.

Naturally, when we arrive back to North America our vacation husbands will miss us but the diaspora Abdis will be even more devastated for losing 3 queens.

*Drinks delicious Western Abdi Tears*
tenor.gif

I can't wait, I know it's going to he absolutely beautiful. My beach house will be open for you, and infact @SomaliWadaniSoldier will volunteer to be your personal butler for the time being.

Trending