Western News Agencies Strike Again!

We Spoke to Queer People Hiding From the Taliban​

can you imagine? you're there in Afghanistan, you've been through decades of war... all kinds of chaos and problems... Vice news shows up... they immediately skip past something like 95% of the population... and go straight to interviewing some local homos.... you don't have electricity... you don't have a toilet... Vice news doesn't care anything about any of that, they just go straight to hunting down gay people to interview... you have stories, you want to tell the world what you've seen... Vice rejects you for being an ordinary straight person...

it wasn't Vice, I think it was the DW news agency from Germany... I was wanting to learn about Bangladesh, so I clicked on a DW (I think it was DW) documentary... I just remember looking at the screen and it's like "such-and-such is an atheist woman in Bangladesh".... ordinary Bengalis aren't newsworthy? they can't just talk to ordinary Bengalis? instead they skip the vast majority and go straight to chatting with some random atheist woman... Western news agencies are a menace... everything has to be through the lens of Western degenerates

We Spoke to Queer People Hiding From the Taliban​

can you imagine? you're there in Afghanistan, you've been through decades of war... all kinds of chaos and problems... Vice news shows up... they immediately skip past something like 95% of the population... and go straight to interviewing some local homos.... you don't have electricity... you don't have a toilet... Vice news doesn't care anything about any of that, they just go straight to hunting down gay people to interview... you have stories, you want to tell the world what you've seen... Vice rejects you for being an ordinary straight person...

it wasn't Vice, I think it was the DW news agency from Germany... I was wanting to learn about Bangladesh, so I clicked on a DW (I think it was DW) documentary... I just remember looking at the screen and it's like "such-and-such is an atheist woman in Bangladesh".... ordinary Bengalis aren't newsworthy? they can't just talk to ordinary Bengalis? instead they skip the vast majority and go straight to chatting with some random atheist woman... Western news agencies are a menace... everything has to be through the lens of Western degenerates
Consistent propaganda. What else can be said bro.

Afghanistan is a shithole ruled by terrorists. Their whole infrastructure is built by the USA, let us see how they function as a government. Their largest export will probably be terrorism and suicide bombers :mjlol:

Trending