Western Media is blowing 2 first cousins getting married out of proportion

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
I fear the more you spend with odeys like Sam and abdisamad the more you will change your outlook and one day you might be posting “I’m off to Somalia to get hitched”. These men have been hurt by Western raised xalimos who used them to take them to Burger King and they were quickly discarded as soon as the xalimo found someone to take her to Nando’s. It’s too late for them but save yourself. Don’t let anyone take advantage of you.
I'll stay pure dw, fob xalimos don't sound too promising
:fittytousand:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I fear the more you spend with odeys like Sam and abdisamad the more you will change your outlook and one day you might be posting “I’m off to Somalia to get hitched”. These men have been hurt by Western raised xalimos who used them to take them to Burger King and they were quickly discarded as soon as the xalimo found someone to take her to Nando’s. It’s too late for them but save yourself. Don’t let anyone take advantage of you.

R u still a fan of Beyounce?

Golden Barbie

Garboharey Guri Gob
2 of my cousins got married in 2010 , it was a disaster for the whole family! Another two got married on 2014 it was full of drama and ended in divorce! It doesn’t work out most times :stressed:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
You cant stop this revolution walal. Us faraxs have awakened and seen the erroros of our ways.

Just pray that I dont find out your my cousin, I have a 100 camels lined up for adeer just in case:lolbron:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra have you ever fancied your cousin? I feel like you are into aggressive cruel men therefore a relative would be too maskeen for you.

I am not opposed to cousin marriage. My only problem is, my cousins, are soft aristocratic, light skin Ethiopian looking nobles. I don't look at them in a sexy way. I like my blacky Marehaan jungle fever husband

Golden Barbie

Garboharey Guri Gob
I am not opposed to cousin marriage. My only problem is, my cousins, are soft aristocratic, light skin Ethiopian looking nobles. I don't look at them in a sexy way. I like my blacky Marehaan jungle fever husband
Oh girl same!!!! Jungle fever bee ka shidantahay:dabcasar:

My uncle's rich and his daughter's are xalwa asf. If only I could get past the social stigma and the fact that I'd be piping a blood relative:tacky:

Trending

Latest posts