Western Holidaymakers in Mogadishu

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel home sick whenever I see that beach and clear sky:mjsuitcry:

There are people right in this forum who dream to see the day that beautiful beach, and Mogadishu city, as well as Somalia in general, will be turned into a little Taliban land. They would like to see that sickly black flag flying all over that tourist beach and all around the city and people banned from going there for holidays. I also would like to see their sick dream never coming true.
:leobite:

There are people right in this forum who dream to see the day that beautiful beach, and Mogadishu city, as well as Somalia in general, will be turned into a little Taliban land. They would like to see that sickly black flag flying all over that tourist beach and all around the city and people banned from going there for holidays. I also would like to see their sick dream never coming true.
:leobite:

You're actually sick in the head. I don't know what else to tell you. Your cuqdad knows no bounds.

You're actually sick in the head. I don't know what else to tell you. Your cuqdad knows no bounds.
Extremist boy, you will lose miserably. :umad:

PS: And by the way, you're misusing the word 'cuqdad' because it is not applicable into this context. I would be good if you tried to master the Somali language instead of wasting most of your time on matters that won't get you anywhere in life. Cuqdad is more like when you hate people because of their skin color or ethnicity.

Last edited:
Extremist boy, you will lose miserably. :umad:

PS: And by the way, you're misusing the word 'cuqdad' because it is not applicable into this context. I would be good if you tried to master the Somali language instead of wasting most of your time on matters that won't get you anywhere in life. Cuqdad is more like when you hate people because of their skin color or ethnicity.

Look at you, you're full of rage because Somalis in general are overwhelmingly Muslim. Your hatred of Muslims is no different from Bill Maher's or Sam Harris's hatred for Islam and Muslims. But we both know you have absolutely no influence over the Somali community.

:diddyswag:

Nah, I really don't hate Islam as a religion or Muslims for being Muslims (nor can I stand the rhetoric and the singling out of Muslims by many atheists, specially the ones you mentioned) but I HAVE issues with some Muslims (and certain aspects of Islam. But since it is a book of faith I can ignore it unless its rules are forced upon me) for acting like they are gods and have the responsibility to tell people what to do and what to believe etc. My online behavior you see around here is my way over reacting to those attitudes by some of those Muslims and nothing more.

And you are right, most Somalis are Muslims but by the end of the day, they are not the kind of Muslims some of you hope them to be. A Somali who doesn't even pray might get shocked to know about Somalis who are not Muslims (while the action of not praying makes him/her automatically non-Muslim) but at the same time Somalis are not that religious and prefer to be independent and somewhat secular in their day-to-day lives. I don't know if you have ever been to Somalia or when you have been there last but you will be surprised to know how Somalis are not as strict Muslims as some of you assume them to be.

Last edited:
Nah, I really don't hate Islam as a religion or Muslims for being Muslims (nor can I stand the rhetoric and the singling out of Muslims by many atheists, specially the ones you mentioned) but I HAVE issues with some Muslims (and certain aspects of Islam. But since it is a book of faith I can ignore it unless its rules are forced upon me) for acting like they are gods and have the responsibility to tell people what to do and what to believe etc. My online behavior you see around here is my way over reacting to those attitudes by some of those Muslims and nothing more.

And my online behavior you see around here is my way of over-reacting to these Ayaan Hirsi-style attitudes that's prominent on this site. Nothing more. I actually have no issue with Atheists in general, so long as they're not publicly boastful about it and so long as they avoid the Bill Maher/Sam Harris/Ayaan Hirsi route while living in a Somali state.

And my online behavior you see around here is my way of over-reacting to these Ayaan Hirsi-style attitudes that's prominent on this site. Nothing more. I actually have no issue with Atheists in general, so long as they're not publicly boastful about it and so long as they avoid the Bill Maher/Sam Harris/Ayaan Hirsi route while living in a Somali state.

Neither do I have issue with Muslims in general, so long as they are not in your face and call you names if they find out that you are not a believer anymore and so long as they avoid the Al-Kabab/ISIS/Al-Qaeda route in or outside Somalia. After all Somalia is for Somalis.

Neither do I have issue with Muslims in general, so long as they are not in your face and call you names if they find out that you are not a believer anymore and so long as they avoid the Al-Kabab/ISIS/Al-Qaeda route in or outside Somalia. After all Somalia is for Somalis.

If I'm in Somalia and my next-door neighbor was an Atheist and he wasn't boastful/public about it, then I'd have no issue with him. It's not my right to tell this man how he should live his private life.

And what do you mean if they are not boastful? If by not being boastful you mean for them to not talk about their non-belief at all then you better make sure you don't talk about your beliefs at all. You can't have one system for certain Somalis and another for other Somalis. We are not talking about Kaafiye island here, dude.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
And what do you mean if they are not boastful? If by not being boastful you mean for them to not talk about their non-belief at all then you better make sure you don't talk about your beliefs at all. You can't have one system for certain Somalis and another for other Somalis. We are not talking about Kaafiye island here, dude.

When Muslims preach about Islam they're all like :friendhug:

But if you talk about your godless ways they'll be like :angryman:

When Muslims preach about Islam they're all like :friendhug:

But if you talk about your godless ways they'll be like :angryman:

Who is gonna buy that shit then? Since the "godless" West is paying the salaries of their so-called leaders and governments back home and is currently hosting many of their refugees (whom the entire country depends on financially), they will have to adopt and accept all kinds of Somalis regardless of their beliefs, lack of beliefs or sexual orientations eventually, whether they like it or not. That is non-negotiable. :win:

Who is gonna buy that shit then? Since the "godless" West is paying the salaries of their so-called leaders and governments back home and is currently hosting many of their refugees (whom the entire country depends on financially), they will have to adopt and accept all kinds of Somalis regardless of their beliefs, lack of beliefs or sexual orientations eventually, whether they like it or not. That is non-negotiable. :win:

:ftw9nwa:

Keep telling yourself that.

Dude because Somalia is muslim country, you have to respect the views of the majority and that means you cant be propagating, values and ideals that are alien to us. Nonetheless you can live your life how you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts