Western degeneracy bought to Hargeisa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
So of ALL the subjects to talk about? Homosexuality is the hot button? Wow. Reminds me of the black pastors here in America. Preaching the loudest b ut when he clocks out, he be twerking. Including this person talking above loooooooooooooooooooooool

So of ALL the subjects to talk about? Homosexuality is the hot button? Wow. Reminds me of the black pastors here in America. Preaching the loudest b ut when he clocks out, he be twerking. Including this person talking above loooooooooooooooooooooool
why r u acting like it’s not a big deal? It should be taken seriously

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
why r u acting like it’s not a big deal? It should be taken seriously

It is serious subject yes, but i think there are more serious subject. For instance Hargeisa needs to be full time Islamic, not part time. Get rid of alcohol completely. Introduce Shariah law and follow it to a t. Homosexuals are feminine harmless boyz who dont hold powers. (and lovely down low butch lesbos lol)

It is serious subject yes, but i think there are more serious subject. For instance Hargeisa needs to be full time Islamic, not part time. Get rid of alcohol completely. Introduce Shariah law and follow it to a t. Homosexuals are feminine harmless boyz who dont hold powers. (and lovely down low butch lesbos lol)
Homosexuals spread AIDS and its haram. I'm getting very suspicious of your constant defence of buggery:notsureif:

Last edited:
Alcohol isn’t being justified though homosexuals are. I’ve never in my life heard someone say “don’t judge” in regards to alcoholics and other druggies yet mfs defend the concept of homosexuality with their lives because they want it to be a societal norm.

Alcohol isn’t being justified though homosexuals are. I’ve never in my life heard someone say “don’t judge” in regards to alcoholics and other druggies yet mfs defend the concept of homosexuality with their lives because they want it to be a societal norm.
Maybe I could be wrong(Allahu A’alam)in my perception but I’ve always perceived that alcoholics, druggies etc are redeemable, Allah willing, but not homosexuals. Because you will rarely see a druggie or an alcoholic etc who promote or defend their activities or who wished to spread it widely but you will see homosexuals doing exactly that. An entire qaum was destroyed to the ground because of it. No nation was destroyed for substance abuse as far as we know. Allah knows best!

Last edited:
Alcohol usage and sex and homosexuality and erotic dancing is rampant in Somalia and has been for decades. There are even prostitutes in Somalia and in Dubai (a Somali brothel ran by a Somali ayeyo). I know of a gay guy who lives in a Somali city in a big empty house with some gay local he took as a boyfriend/husband. Obviously they're discreet but it's been going on for years.

You people have no idea the "degeneracy" that Somalis engage in. You all live under a rock. They are not saints. They are like every other human. Westerners did not bring it.

:pachah1:

Maybe I could be wrong(Allahu A’alam)in my perception but I’ve always perceived that alcoholics, druggies etc are redeemable, Allah willing, but not homosexuals. Because you will rarely see a druggie or an alcoholic etc who promote or defend their activities or who wished to spread it widely but you will see homosexuals doing exactly that. An entire qaum was destroyed to the ground because of it. No nation was destroyed for substance abuse as far as we know. Allah knows best!
Nah as vile as homosexuality is any sin aside from shirk is forgivable by Allah as long as you repent but my beef is that the LGBT group are so shameless in their sinning and defend their actions. Is there any difference between a kuffar and a person who adamantly defends their sins?

Last edited:
Loool

Alcohol usage and sex and homosexuality and erotic dancing is rampant in Somalia and has been for decades. There are even prostitutes in Somalia and in Dubai (a Somali brothel ran by a Somali ayeyo). I know of a gay guy who lives in a Somali city in a big empty house with some gay local he took as a boyfriend/husband. Obviously they're discreet but it's been going on for years.

You people have no idea the "degeneracy" that Somalis engage in. You all live under a rock. They are not saints. They are like every other human. Westerners did not bring it.

How is it rampant in Somalia, Ive been living here for awhile, but I don't go out much, so spill the beans lol

Djokovic

Somali Arab

Your on khanees watch you can’t know all of these things unless you’ve been involved in this degeneracy

And how are Westerners bringing this degeneracy? By the luggage loads? Looool.

I’ve been saying it for the past 4 years. According to my own conducted surveys and studies, Hargeisa is by far the gayest Somali city. It must be the water. Even I became slightly affected and started eyeing up women, Audhubillah!

How is it rampant in Somalia, Ive been living here for awhile, but I don't go out much, so spill the beans lol

Male members of the households banging their Oromo or Somali maids, including teenagers (there were always line ups). Alcohol from Ethiopia is smuggled and drunk by girls and guys alike and is very easy to find but there are also Heineken too. Marijuana is smoked and I even saw a soldier partake on it. Everything is going on there. I even know a guy who couldn't lose his virginity in the west but lost it in Somalia of all places. It's hilarious when people use Somalia for dhaqan celis. Somalia is just as wild as the West, and gives you a bigger adrenaline rush. I just saw it, I never got involved.

The craziest thing I saw was the Somali brothel in Dubai. Anyone from Dubai can confirm its existence. There was an ayeyo Madam and her girls were young to middle age.

Djokovic

Somali Arab
Male members of the households banging their Oromo or Somali maids, including teenagers (there were always line ups). Alcohol from Ethiopia is smuggled and drunk by girls and guys alike and is very easy to find but there are also Heineken too. Marijuana is smoked and I even saw a soldier partake on it. Everything is going on there. I even know a guy who couldn't lose his virginity in the west but lost it in Somalia of all places. It's hilarious when people use Somalia for dhaqan celis. Somalia is just as wild as the West, and gives you a bigger adrenaline rush. I just saw it, I never got involved.

The craziest thing I saw was the Somali brothel in Dubai. Anyone from Dubai can confirm its existence. There was an ayeyo Madam and her girls were young to middle age.
I I might have to report to Dubai police that can’t run

Status
Not open for further replies.