West Toronto is Underrated

Status
Not open for further replies.

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
My boy underrated asf
He put up more numbers on his video than any other Mali in the dot except for still by mo g

IDS go harder than TripleM and Halal Gang no cap that’s where the top Mali’s at

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Diamonds in my chain looks like I just hit a lick
Plotting on my shit you'll get bodied in the six

straight fire there broski :damnmusic:

AUN to tha nigga doe, tell me who beats a double homicide case back to tha streets again and dies as a man.

Soldier

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
Diamonds in my chain looks like I just hit a lick
Plotting on my shit you'll get bodied in the six

straight fire there broski :damnmusic:

AUN to tha nigga doe, tell me who beats a double homicide case back to tha streets again and dies as a man.

Soldier
Realest nigga tbh he popped 3 yardies beat the case and made a music video showing the places they died while frenchie is making music videos on a hijacked school bus and Mo-G is making music videos by a fking grocery store

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
How they gonna compare Sizzlac to this nigga
:chrisfreshhah:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Arabs from p.o bully them regent yutes while Mali’s displaced Madows in Rexdale all of em live in jane n Finch now :russ::lolbron:

I’m not even gonna talk about cle. They act hot but they’re miskeen flemo and uptown yutes run them niggas. Pengz Cp and Slugz are locked they fucked

Arabs from p.o bully them regent yutes while Mali’s displaced Madows in Rexdale all of em live in jane n Finch now :russ::lolbron:

I’m not even gonna talk about cle. They act hot but they’re miskeen flemo and uptown yutes run them niggas. Pengz Cp and Slugz are locked they fucked

nigga, u back in tdot? come to albion mall on this friday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending