West or China for Africa?

The West or China for Africa?

• Total voters
Actually Somalias best bet is America. Hear me out. Majority of the educated somalis grew up in the west. They already have western ideology, and with Chinas increasing influence on Kenya, Somalia will become a western counter to Chinese influence. Those who will be making the decisions in Somalia in the future will be from Europe and America.

Dont be delusional about self development. Every developed country has had tremendous help, even places like Singapore had had extensive support from the British and then Israel.

Last edited:

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
I think that's already too late ,
Perhaps you should ask why Failmaajo granted a free license to the Chinese fish in our shores , investments pouring all over the shanty tribal enclaves .
Soon it will be a property of the Chinese

We are already fucked signing deals with the devil

America is only there for its own interests and to deter the Chinese from taking control of this strategic location

Both players are deadly and a threat to our existence

Yet we have political delinquents sleeping with both devils

In the coming years we will speak Mandarin and Chinese will cuck our women for sure

Mogadishu
Garacad
Hobyo are undergoing construction

Ni Hao es

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
We should start learning chinese...i knw a lot of europeans are learning chinese already...

也无所谓啊,连学会他们的语言都没关系,他们还是不会喜欢你的

Don't bother it won't change anything they will still abuse us cause they hold the power :( Lets just maintain our language

I think that's already too late ,
Perhaps you should ask why Failmaajo granted a free license to the Chinese fish in our shores , investments pouring all over the shanty tribal enclaves .
Soon it will be a property of the Chinese

We are already fucked signing deals with the devil

America is only there for its own interests and to deter the Chinese from taking control of this strategic location

Both players are deadly and a threat to our existence

Yet we have political delinquents sleeping with both devils

In the coming years we will speak Mandarin and Chinese will cuck our women for sure

Mogadishu
Garacad
Hobyo are undergoing construction

Ni Hao es
Ni hao, yin and yan my nikka:)
How about none? Let's develop our nation without interfering in other people's affairs and make sure other people don't interfere in out affairs?
Even the arabs are telling us YOU EITHER WITH US or AGAINST US...so we better sleep with the best. No country developed their nation alone so we have to go eather west or east.
Like @AbdiRastoole said we already fucked, we sleeping WITH the chinese.
so NI HAO to you:salute:my nikka

VixR

Veritas
There isn’t an either/or choice. Both the West & China are exploiting “helping” Africa.

Honestly, it’s hard to be outraged, bc they’re clearly not doing much on their own. They need the “support”.

Trending

Latest posts