West African Madow catfishes using sexy Xalimos pic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pirate

Shep Tupacs brother
Very unsettling. :jaynerd:

On another note, can someone please ban Somalis off the internet? I'm sick of these cringy ass people. :stopit:

:snoop:
It's like Somalis strive to be hated by everyone else
snoop.png

a lot of da trolls online are atheists like ur self @Shadow....... sum of u guys are cool but sum of u have a grudge against somalis and want to make enemies for us smh...............and some are not even somali at a all......... anyways I feel dis cancerous site is da same way bunch of atheist twerps dat wanna make somalis look bad any chance dey get

a lot of da trolls online are atheists like ur self @Shadow....... sum of u guys are cool but sum of u have a grudge against somalis and want to make enemies for us smh...............and some are not even somali at a all......... anyways I feel dis cancerous site is da same way bunch of atheist twerps dat wanna make somalis look bad any chance dey get

I'm Agnostic :bell: but thanks? i guess

and i doubt they're all Non Muslims:gucciwhat:

Pirate

Shep Tupacs brother
Wtf? This is creepy af.

dis all comes down to da white beauty standard...... the people of the females of horn are more excepted while a African girl with broader features and kinkier hair finds it hard to cope to da white beauty standards....

it has to do with da colonial white boys standards of femininity and masculinity...... dats why some of da male twerps here like @Gucci mane tryna become body builders to fit dis white beauty standard of masculinity

dats why sum males wanna look like da super hero action figures dey used to play wit as a kid look at dis guy he looks like the hulk:susp: ........he somali too LOL

Video4,931views31comments.

650likes9comments

dis all comes down to da white beauty standard...... the people of the females of horn are more excepted while a African girl with broader features and kinkier hair finds it hard to cope to da white beauty standards....

it has to do with da colonial white boys standards of femininity and masculinity...... dats why some of da male twerps here like @Gucci mane tryna become body builders to fit dis white beauty standard of masculinity

dats why sum males wanna look like da super hero action figures dey used to play wit as a kid look at dis guy he looks like the hulk:susp: ........he somali too LOL

650likes9comments

This guys body
:dead::dead:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP

650likes9comments

goals :banderas:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
go on her twitter and you will see she retweeted a pic of her that captioned "ethiopian" clearly shes the muslim one since when do somali girls look like her lol
Somali girls are the prettiest. She’s average for a Somali beauty standard. She could be Ogaden.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
This woman insecurity is at another level, can't even use her own pic or even women the same race as her. Honestly, I pity this woman

Last edited:
This woman insecurity is at another level, can't even use her own pic or even women the same race as her. Honestly, I pity this her.
Honestly i don't get why there's so much hate for west african or AA females. I think she looked stunning and had a nice face, she probs hates her hair tho. That's the problem with their females they would be sexier if they acknowledged their beauty instead of trying to emulate WW. Like WW today trying to eat fatty food to get thicc behinds, that african sisters are born with naturally. Men love booty over all else so if you got that, you are superior to all women in my opinion.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

LOL at how she made the nose bigger, these apes one minute want to say we are not "black" or African then next minute they want to have our features after they "de-evolved" from us, we ought to enslave them and sell them to our yemeni brothers for a few kilos of xashiishad and qaad

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Apes???? Isnt that offensive?

There is something seriously missing in someone's heart if they think they can casually call another person an ape, especially a female that is messed up wallahi. Allah created everyone beautifully and no one looks like any primates :gucciwhat:
“Madow monkey”

Wow what a horrible racist terms to describe another human being. You are probably the first to get mad when people use equally offensive terms against Somalis.

You gotta do better :)

Read spoiler. I did it so my thread gets the views; I sold my soul to get views on an anonymous somali forum. I'm a and an attention seeker:ehh:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
OP, f*ck all of these sensitive softies responding to your thread, calling a Madow an ape is very accurate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts