West African looking Somali SJW called London police on a Somali Hooyo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Nope just trying to spread the truth about a beneficial practice that keeps girls from becoming harlots
enough-internet-Dean-Winchester-supernatural.gif

I'm a grown ass woman! Fgm is normal, I'm not mentally ill and as someone who went through fgm I can't find anything wrong with it.

What's wrong with fgm? Can you tell me why it's wrong?
Doesn't matter if your a grown ass women. Please visit a therapist.FGM is extremely harmful.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
I'm sick and tired of this kintir police es, you can educate the mothers without putting those kids in foster homes where these devil ass cadaans can do anything to them. This low life just put innocent kids at risk, I'm tired of ignorant Somali mothers who are lowkey jealous of their kids and want their daughters to go through the same pain they went through, but you can educate them and even advise them without involving the government, these kids will be divided or given to foster homes with sick individuals who can take advantage of them.

What do you suggest after they've been adviced and then continue to take their daughters? Should Somalis let them go? Or is then appropriate to get the western authorities involved?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts