West African looking Somali SJW called London police on a Somali Hooyo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaleel

Staff Member
Administrator
Great now the kids are gonna be in foster care, dumb . I swear Somalis in general do the most on twitter, mainly the women. So embarrassing, fgm is the least of our problems when it comes to Somalia. Lol at then acting like Somalis practice type 3 or 4, fgm is harmless. I went throughout it and don't have a grudge, westerns need to mind their own business. They circumcise men and yet that isn't considered mutilation.
You went through FGM?

fgm is the least of our problems when it comes to Somalia. Lol at then acting like Somalis practice type 3 or 4, fgm is harmless.
Uh_wtf_gif.gif

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Great now the kids are gonna be in foster care, dumb . I swear Somalis in general do the most on twitter, mainly the women. So embarrassing, fgm is the least of our problems when it comes to Somalia. Lol at then acting like Somalis practice type 3 or 4, fgm is harmless. I went throughout it and don't have a grudge, westerns need to mind their own business. They circumcise men and yet that isn't considered mutilation.
The cadaan type FGM is called vaginal cosmetic surgery while the African version is FGM

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
Too much information. :faysalwtf:

You are crazy , fgm is disgusting and harmful.You need to visit a therapist before your parents get arrested.
:kodaksmiley:

I am confused. What is this girl's option? It's not like she can physically prevent this women from going to Somalia and getting it done? What avenues are there in the community to stop the practice in the west?:ayaanswag:

Posted this in the thread about Somali girls snitching on their parents over FGM. She is a gaal, a proud one at that.
:susp:

Easy clickbait, a considerable chunk of people here hate black Africans

I can't lie, I would fukk, but I wouldn't even call her back...

Just a one-night stand tbh.

Malcolm X

The price of freedom is death
Does anyone else think brown lipstick works quite well with Somalis?

I nearly fell the first time I saw a Somali with it on

BTW this girl: :hova:

ExcessFame

True Villain
These habaryars don't know better. Don't take them to jail over it; talk to them. It's hard to break something so deeply ingrained in a culture.

maestro

Cultural revolution
What a freaking idiot. Now you'll potentially break family ties with your mother for snitching on her friend and possibly endangered some kids into being foster children. All because of what? Some Twitter attention?

And worse, She acts like she did something good when she made things more complicated for everyone.

I have an older cousin who is educated and when our grandmother wanted to take my lil sis to Somalia and FGM she stepped in and stalled her for years. Now sis is 17 and will obviously say NO! so no ones gonna force her or trick her because she knows what's right and is as big as an adult woman so too big to be forced by elderly women.

There are excellent ways to deal with this instead of completely ruining people's lives but I guess getting 200 likes on twitter is more important to these attention deprived SJWs

Betterbro

*MWAH* 2 my h8trs
You are crazy , fgm is disgusting and harmful.You need to visit a therapist before your parents get arrested.
:kodaksmiley:
I'm a grown ass woman! Fgm is normal, I'm not mentally ill and as someone who went through fgm I can't find anything wrong with it.

What's wrong with fgm? Can you tell me why it's wrong?

Betterbro

*MWAH* 2 my h8trs
What type do you practice?
Most Somalis practice type 1, two and three are more common with Bantus. It isn't that serious, the issue with FGM is that it's commonly thought to be as severe as type two or three. Tbh I hope fgm becomes as common as male circumsion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending