West African looking Somali SJW called London police on a Somali Hooyo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I'm sick and tired of this kintir police es, you can educate the mothers without putting those kids in foster homes where these devil ass cadaans can do anything to them. This low life just put innocent kids at risk, I'm tired of ignorant Somali mothers who are lowkey jealous of their kids and want their daughters to go through the same pain they went through, but you can educate them and even advise them without involving the government, these kids will be divided or given to foster homes with sick individuals who can take advantage of them.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
Posted this in the thread about Somali girls snitching on their parents over FGM. She is a gaal, a proud one at that.
:susp:

...and why is important to state that she is "west african looking" if you don't mind me asking?
Easy clickbait, a considerable chunk of people here hate black Africans

Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

...and why is important to state that she is "west african looking" if you don't mind me asking?
For shock value. Somalis will now form an angry mob against her.

Just mention West African, Tyrone that will do the trick.

For shock value. Somalis will now form an angry mob against her.

Just mention West African, Tyrone that will do the trick.

Good to know.

good to know.

doesn't the genital thing scar women for life though....can you imagine going thru life unable to have an orgasm? that's cruel and unusual punishment no?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:hillarybiz: #SaqajaanSquad is an understatement. iyandi, you should be insulted. She's swagger jacking island girls and doing a horrible job at it. :susp:Can't even do a belly roll.

waa attention seeker. I think she did it just to brag about it on twitter rather than for the well being of the kids.
and since when is taking kids to somalia illegal? what a stupid cow.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
The fact that loose women are at the forefront of this 'activism' means more and more of these girls would be cut.

Why would anyone want their daughter to be like this girl. :ftw9nwa:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
The fact that loose women are at the forefront of this 'activism' means more and more of these girls would be cut.

oh-snap.gif

Gibiin-Udug

Kkkkkkkkkk

I wouldn't wish my worst enemy to act like that.

Betterbro

*MWAH* 2 my h8trs
Great now the kids are gonna be in foster care, dumb . I swear Somalis in general do the most on twitter, mainly the women. So embarrassing, fgm is the least of our problems when it comes to Somalia. Lol at then acting like Somalis practice type 3 or 4, fgm is harmless. I went throughout it and don't have a grudge, westerns need to mind their own business. They circumcise men and yet that isn't considered mutilation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts