West African Christian man verbally attacks Somali woman for wearing niqab

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
That's great, but it's alright to trash them though? Bal mexee ku dhimeyn?

Many niqabis are self righteous and hypocrites so yeah they are not off limits (not verbal abuse though).

I think the man in the video was dead wrong and I said it on the very first page.

Many niqabis are self righteous and hypocrites so yeah they are not off limits (not verbal abuse though).

I think the man in the video was dead wrong and I said it on the very first page.

I doubt you know what many niqaabis are like you admitted yourself you hardly interact with them, so excuse me if I don't buy your words.

Yes, I commend you for that at least.

Bielsa

VIP
I doubt you know what many niqaabis are like you admitted yourself you hardly interact with them, so excuse me if I don't buy your words.

Yes, I commend you for that at least.

I've met many niqabis in my life over the last 15 years. Some of my qarabo are niqabis lol.

Many niqabis are self righteous and full of themselves. The way they talk about non hijabis is so bad that I have no sympathy when they get bad mouthed.

I've met many niqabis in my life over the last 15 years. Some of my qarabo are niqabis lol.

Many niqabis are self righteous and full of themselves. The way they talk about non hijabis is so bad that I have no sympathy when they get bad mouthed.

Ohh really? Majority of the women were you live are jilbaab wearers. Are your qaraabo aware of your views?

Hijabis talk about non-hijabis, non-hijabis talk about hijabis, bearded fellas talk about non-bearded fellas, atheists talk about Muslims etc. What point are you trying to make? Most practicing niqabis are far from self-righteous in fact they're the most humble and God conscious. You're probably referring to those who are loud and obnoxious and wear it only to showcase their 'religiosity' they exist amongst hijabis too. If someone does anything purely for the sake of Allah it changed their character, they wouldn't possess an ounce of pride knowing that it could lead to insincerity.

I've often seen this narrative of 'ohh they're so self-righteous' being pushed around and it's usually by the same group of people with the same agenda. Qalbikooda ma ogid.

Bielsa

VIP
Ohh really? Majority of the women were you live are jilbaab wearers. Are your qaraabo aware of your views?

Hijabis talk about non-hijabis, non-hijabis talk about hijabis, bearded fellas talk about non-bearded fellas, atheists talk about Muslims etc. What point are you trying to make? Most practicing niqabis are far from self-righteous in fact they're the most humble and God conscious. You're probably referring to those who are loud and obnoxious and wear it only to showcase their 'religiosity' they exist amongst hijabis too. If someone does anything purely for the sake of Allah it changed their character, they wouldn't possess an ounce of pride knowing that it could lead to insincerity.

I've often seen this narrative of 'ohh they're so self-righteous' being pushed around and it's usually by the same group of people with the same agenda. Qalbikooda ma ogid.

It's kinda true they tend to think they are better than everyone else. They're just as bad these part time sheikhs and haram police.

Do you wear a niqab?

It's kinda true they tend to think they are better than everyone else. They're just as bad these part time sheikhs and haram police.

Do you wear a niqab?

Yes, some of them do, but shantaada farood xataa isku mid ma'ahan. The same goes for them.

No, I don't wear niqab. But I won't allow the niqab/niqabi sisters to be vilified on here without defending them.

Thatsomaligirl

Loves milk is lactose intolerant, kill me
what? Muslim women have to freedom to wear the hijab and the abaya but why should they wear the niqab or burka? It is neither Islamic nor is it safe. How would you feel if a bunch of students at your university were walking around wearing the balaclava? Would you feel safe? It should be banned, it should be illegal. It's oppressive. Tell me why is it only women that are suppose to cover everything except their eyes?
Honey, like I said you're not "really" for the freedom of self expression if you're policing people. :camby:
You're not much of a feminist if you're not for all women wether they're wearing burkas or not. Just because they dress a certain way doesn't mean they're oppressed or are oppressing anybody, that says more about you then them if that's the first thing you see.
Your feminism sound a lot like that white girl feminism instead of inter-sectional feminism how about you work on.:browtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending