Were you hit as a child? Will you hit your children?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what I was just thinking. Growing up I don't think my dad ever laid hands on my sisters. I never really thought about it other than thinking it was unfair as a kid. But what summo said never really crossed my mind, interesting.

Hah, exact same situation too...

Come to think of it, I don’t think I could ever lay a hand on my daughter, best leave that for Hoyo. Children are smart and are constantly testing the limits of what they can get away with, sometimes intentionally, often times by just being kids. “Can I have ice-cream for dinner?”, “Can I go play with Maryan even though I have homework?” “Can you do this for me (even though I can do it myself)?” Kids these days are getting smarter. :damn:

girls of course not, let their hoyoo deal with them.
as far as the boys, if they act up, a belt will be waiting.
nephews aren't safe either:manny:

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
Dads who hit their daughters are usually wife beaters as well.

No, I wasn't, hitting is frowned upon in my family. Ayeeyo & awoowe lectured about it a lot. My parents never once laid a hand on me, alhamdulillah.

As for future children, I haven't really thought that far ahead, I've no plans of getting married anyways. What I do know is that abuse, mentally and physically should never in any situation be acceptable. I also can not stand people who curse and do a lot of unnecessary canaanasho.

SumMo

very lowkey
Dads who hit their daughters are usually wife beaters as well.

No, I wasn't, hitting is frowned upon in my family. Ayeeyo & awoowe lectured about it a lot. My parents never once laid a hand on me, alhamdulillah.

As for future children, I haven't really thought that far ahead, I've no plans of getting married anyways. What I do know is that abuse, mentally and physically should never in any situation be acceptable. I also can not stand people who curse and do a lot of unnecessary canaanasho.
Are you talking about my dad?
:what1:

He actually never abused my mother physically..

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
You can speak trash about him, idc..

:manny:
No, abaayo I won't speak ill of your dad as I don't know him, personally.

:eating:It's different story when it comes other lowly Somali men who abuse and take advantage of their kids & wives. I know quite a few of them, especially back home. Same goes for the abusive women of course.

Qabil has different cultures and different cultures can be used towards their kids.

Habar Awal, Gadabursi, Eidagale, Hawaadle, Rahanweyn, Gurgura, Warsangali, Jidwaaq, Degoodi, Sheekhaal, Bimaal and some Majerteen don't abuse their kids.

While Ogaden, Abgaal, Habar Yoonis, Habar Jeclo, Habar Gidir, Marehan, Garre, Geel Jecel, Dhulbahante, Garre, Issa, Mursade and some Majerteen do abuse their kids.

That's a fact. :trumpsmirk:

What are you on?

Different qabils have their own unique sub-culture and it's been proven certain qabils can be abusive to their kids and also not abusive to their kids depending on what qabil they are.

Nah trust me there’s some qabil s mentioned that do abuse their kids :mjlol:
It’s not down to qabil ..

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Nah trust me there’s some qabil s mentioned that do abuse their kids :mjlol:
It’s not down to qabil ..

Sister, I'm talking about average people and yes, it does come down to qabil by what most people do.

For example most Somalis don't abuse their wives but certain qabils who are known to do that are Ogaden, Abgal and Issa.

Sister, I'm talking about average people and yes, it does come down to qabil by what most people do.

For example most Somalis don't abuse their wives but certain qabils who are known to do that are Ogaden, Abgal and Issa.

Well brother it’s the first I’m hearing of this ..

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
Qabil has different cultures and different cultures can be used towards their kids.

Habar Awal, Gadabursi, Eidagale, Hawaadle, Rahanweyn, Gurgura, Warsangali, Jidwaaq, Degoodi, Sheekhaal, Bimaal and some Majerteen don't abuse their kids.

While Ogaden, Abgaal, Habar Yoonis, Habar Jeclo, Habar Gidir, Marehan, Garre, Geel Jecel, Dhulbahante, Garre, Issa, Mursade and some Majerteen do abuse their kids.

That's a fact. :trumpsmirk:
So which MJs abuse their kids and which MJs don't
Me is very very intarested

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
So which MJs abuse their kids and which MJs don't
Me is very very intarested

Cali Salibaan and Usman Mahamood don't abuse their kids because they border Warsangali and are similar to them while Omar Mahamood and Bicidyahan do abuse their kids because they're reer mudug while some Cissa Mahamood do abuse their kids and some don't.

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
Cali Salibaan and Usman Mahamood don't abuse their kids because they border Warsangali and are similar to them while Omar Mahamood and Bicidyahan do abuse their kids because they're reer mudug while some Cissa Mahamood do abuse their kids and some don't.
My Cismaan Maxamuud mother has never laid a hand on me, my Cumar Maxamuud father , once or twice:drakelaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending