Were the ancient Egyptians

Status
Not open for further replies.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Our brothers? Since they thought that the land of the Punt was where their people came from,
so my question , were the Egyptians our closest brothers?Linguistically speaking and did they share the same DNA as the Somalis in that time?

Our brothers? Since they thought that the land of the Punt was where their people came from,
so my question , were the Egyptians our closest brothers?Linguistically speaking and did they share the same DNA as the Somalis in that time?
Ancient Puntites were basically Ancient Egyptian colonists that likely controlled territory in modern-day North-East Sudan & Eritrea. They are not genetically the same as Somalis because we carry significant SSA admixture from mixing with ancient Nilotes. Whereas, the Ancient Puntites were fully North African/Eurasian & did not carry any SSA admixture just like their Ancient Egyptian brethren who were also North Africans.

Btw, there's nothing to take pride in Punt, since it was only a mere trading colony of Ancient Egypt not a civilisation in of itself.

Here's a link below to the thread i made on this topic not too long ago. It should've put this useless debate to an end.

Link: https://www.somalispot.com/threads/we-have-no-claim-to-ancient-egypt.55341/

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Ancient Puntites were basically Ancient Egyptian colonists that likely controlled territory in modern-day North-East Sudan & Eritrea. They are not genetically the same as Somalis because we carry significant SSA admixture from mixing with ancient Nilotes. Whereas, the Ancient Puntites were fully North African/Eurasian & did not carry any SSA admixture just like their Ancient Egyptian brethren who were also North Africans.

Btw, there's nothing to take pride in Punt, since it was only a mere trading colony of Ancient Egypt not a civilisation in of itself.

Here's a link below to the thread i made on this topic not too long ago. It should've put this useless debate to an end.

Link: https://www.somalispot.com/threads/we-have-no-claim-to-ancient-egypt.55341/

Thank you bro!

Punt was in Somaliland. They where not a Egyptian colony. They where a separate ethnic group. They where Horn Africans.

The Ancient Egyptians viewed the Puntites as their racial kin & they spoke the same language as well. Therefore, that would allude to the fact that they were racially the same & that they could not be racially the same as us, since modern Horn Africans carry significant SSA admixture. Whereas, the ancient Puntites were fully North African/Eurasian like their Ancient Egyptian brethren.

Fully Eurasian? There has always been Ancient East African presence in MENAs still detected in non Muslims...
BFE1FB3F-B220-4674-83CB-AD276B1470AB.gif

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
The Ancient Egyptians viewed the Puntites as their racial kin & they spoke the same language as well. Therefore, that would allude to the fact that they were racially the same & that they could not be racially the same as us, since modern Horn Africans carry significant SSA admixture. Whereas, the ancient Puntites were fully North African/Eurasian like their Ancient Egyptian brethren.
Come to think of it. They where probably us before we mixed with Nilotes. :ohhh: Modern Cushites only came to being 3000 years ago after all. Either way, Punt was definitely in Somaliland. I remember watching a video on Somali news channel showing that they found ancient punt art and sculptures near Hargeisa. I'll see if I can find it.

Come to think of it. They where probably us before we mixed with Nilotes. :ohhh: Modern Cushites only came to being 3000 years ago. Punt was definitely in Somaliland. I remember watching a video on Somali news channel showing that they found ancient punt art and sculptures near Hargeisa. I'll see if I can find it.
Yeah they could potentially be the original fully Afro-Asiatic Horn Africans before they mixed with Nilotes. Therefore, they'll be our Forefathers who suffered from jungle-fever lmao
:pachah1:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Yeah they could potentially be the original fully Afro-Asiatic Horn Africans before they mixed with Nilotes. Therefore, they'll be our Forefathers who suffered from jungle-fever lmao

Who can resist from the booty of a blue black nilote woman?:rejoice::ohhhdamn::ohlord::whew::whoo:

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Tbh I could not find the video (forgot the title) but I have screenshots of the video of the apperant punt structures found in Woqooyi Galbedd.

Screenshot_20180818-170709.png

Screenshot_20180818-170656.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending