"We're proud to be Ethiopian" says Somali man

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never understood why other Somalis made a big deal out of Somalis living in Ethiopia as though they're being oppressed when that's clearly not the case based on the very word of those Somali people living under Ethiopia. In their songs they wave their Ethiopian flag proudly. And in official government meetings they say it proudly like in this video
They say it from the rooftops and stand for their country,Ethiopia. Why don't other Somalis stop forcing this "Somali wayne" agenda down their throats? They're clearly proud to be Ethiopian.
Ethiopia is a country of multi-ethnicities. A Somali born in Ethiopia is just as Ethiopian as an Oromo born there, or a habashi. Let's coexist :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
I never understood why other Somalis made a big deal out of Somalis living in Ethiopia as though they're being oppressed when that's clearly not the case based on the very word of those Somali people living under Ethiopia. In their songs they wave their Ethiopian flag proudly. And in official government meetings they say it proudly like in this video
They say it from the rooftops and stand for their country,Ethiopia. Why don't other Somalis stop forcing this "Somali wayne" agenda down their throats? They're clearly proud to be Ethiopian.
Ethiopia is a country of multi-ethnicities. A Somali born in Ethiopia is just as Ethiopian as an Oromo born there, or a habashi. Let's coexist :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yes but these haraamis want to be Ethiopian AND have a say/ take positions/jobs in Somalia. The worst part is when they complain about Ethiopia and say that other Somalis don't care. Wa qac iyo qasaaro.

That's most people's problem tbh.

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
:gucciwhat::kodaksmiley:
you might as well not claim Somalinimo. you're welcome to claim Ethiopian, xabashi and other low life scums but don't associate Somalis, somalinimo with these bakhti, mahadsanid:susp:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending