Were all Qabiil forefathers Sufi?

Sheikh Abdurahman aun (Darood) is believed to be the son of Ismail bin Ibrahim Al-Jabarti, a famous Sufi Sheikh from Yemen.

Aw Barkhadle was a Sufi saint who is the predecessor of a Musa Abokor subclan of Ciidagale.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP

Ilaah irxam calaa Sacadii
Abi Cawareera wa Cabdilaah

My 15th Awoow:banderas:
Saaxib I didnt say anything when you posted the Sh Xasaan video but now I have to ask, why do you have an arsenal of long obscure Somali videos. Saxib im worried for you go outside and breathe some Hounslow air 2 hrs of Sufism is not normal :ileycry:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Saaxib I didnt say anything when you posted the Sh Xasaan video but now I have to ask, why do you have an arsenal of long obscure Somali videos. Saxib im worried for you go outside and breathe some Hounslow air 2 hrs of Sufism is not normal :ileycry:

Lol sxb, they taught me the deen and i like their asceticism but i don't participate in the Siyaaro. You reminded me of when Somalis said Wadaadadu berigii hore lama qiimayn jirin, nin baa la weydiiday yaa badan rag iyo damar, isagoo kujawaabay raggaa badan kolkii wadaadadu lagu daro :icon lol:

Sabu

Carpe diem cras.
I've always known us to be Sunni so i'm not sure. Do you have a lot of Sufi relatives?

Yes a lot and even if they didn't identify as one they did partake in sufi rituals anyways. A lot if not all the figures in my clan are sufi ( some even named it ) , but now it's been forgotten and a lot of old traditions abandoned

Trending

Latest posts