Went on a Kenyan forum to ask for assistance. But was hit with a savage response

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
The same people crying that they can't marry them and get ignored constantly . Claiming to sleep with them with ease ? LMFAOOOO

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
holy sht i just lurked there subxanalla we have it good on sspot

these daanyeer xayawans are talking about women like objects bisinka

wtf did i witness audhubillah

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
holy sht i just lurked there subxanalla we have it good on sspot

these daanyeer xayawans are talking about women like objects bisinka

wtf did i witness audhubillah

" SINCE I JOINED TAGGED I HAVE GROWN HATE ON LADIES"

"Why are you shocked.A lot of women in Nairobi are either full time s or semi s.Semi-s are in Uni,offices,clubs,etc and most women will sleep around with a rich guy even without labels.That is how nature designed it to be so you will have to play the game"

They hurting inside :dead1:

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
" SINCE I JOINED TAGGED I HAVE GROWN HATE ON LADIES"

"Why are you shocked.A lot of women in Nairobi are either full time s or semi s.Semi-s are in Uni,offices,clubs,etc and most women will sleep around with a rich guy even without labels.That is how nature designed it to be so you will have to play the game"

They hurting inside :dead1:

lmfaooooooooo from the same thread ;

"I once ate one from Tinder for free. As in nilimpeleka coffee tu and in two days time I was grinding under her sheets. Happens she has fallen for me... Of course I disappeared faster than I had appeared. Created another account and HELL, she was recommended as a potential.."

:deadmanny:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid

"I once ate one from Tinder for free. As in nilimpeleka coffee tu and in two days time I was grinding under her sheets. Happens she has fallen for me... Of course I disappeared faster than I had appeared. Created another account and HELL, she was recommended as a potential.."

I wish my Swahili was a bit better there is probably some more gems that I can't understand under the slush.

:mjlaugh:

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
That place is misogynistic bc 70% of the users are redpillers and MGTOW fellas.

My favorite thread is the one where this Kenyan guy sleeps with a xalimo and almost gets lynched by the Somalis there

Apollo

VIP
Somebody should really create a Habesha forum with the SomaliSpot or KenyaTalk layout/style. It is a business opportunity. Habeshas don't have a good forum like Somalis and Kenyans. :silanyolaugh:

why did someone make a post saying we should open up a brothel somewhere in africa to buy and sell somali women :gucciwhat:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
That place is misogynistic bc 70% of the users are redpillers and MGTOW fellas.

My favorite thread is the one where this Kenyan guy sleeps with a xalimo and almost gets lynched by the Somalis there

I want to find the shortcel equivalent for Kenyans that has to be the best shit ever

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
This had me rolling
IMG_20200201_112950.jpg

tenor (13).gif

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
48 iq faanax daanjeers are on a different level of incelnimo

they make 4 wifes and cooking duties look like jaano kkkkkk