Wendy Williams is a hypocrite..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
On her Gossip show which i watch with infinite satisfaction, she talks about other people business. Yet, now she is sending a legal letter to a website-- cease and desist about talking about her business. Her husband has a mistress, well known. Now the mistress who got a house and car all payed by the husband, is pregnant. Wendy is mad. LOL

Thats hypocritical. U cant talk about others and DONT want people to talk about u! Thats crazy ma ha?

Ramen

🌸
That P shaped woman should just run over that cheating bastard and that pregnant nacalad with her expensive new car.

On her Gossip show which i watch with infinite satisfaction, she talks about other people business. Yet, now she is sending a legal letter to a website-- cease and desist about talking about her business. Her husband has a mistress, well known. Now the mistress who got a house and car all payed by the husband, is pregnant. Wendy is mad. LOL

Thats hypocritical. U cant talk about others and DONT want people to talk about u! Thats crazy ma ha?

@Basra

The media has always being hypocritical. Ask Rupert Murdoch if he wants his private-life discussed and he’s a media proprietor known for his tabloids hacking the phones of a murdered girl and her parents. Better ask the owners of the British tabloid, the Daily Mail. They are two hermit octogenarian brothers who live in a fortified island where no one is allowed near there and want their privacy not invaded. It’s a world of hypocrisy.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra

The media has always being hypocritical. Ask Rupert Murdoch if he wants his private-life discussed and he’s a media proprietor known for his tabloids hacking the phones of a murdered girl and her parents. Better ask the owners of the British tabloid, the Daily Mail. They are two hermit octogenarian brothers who live in a fortified island where no one is allowed near there and want their privacy not invaded. It’s a world of hypocrisy.

Aussie

Thanks for your input.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I can’t stand his show

6455.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts