Welsh Somalilanders euro 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeMoN

UltraViolentPacifist
we can take our flag where ever the f*ck we want.

all i see is people who are having bit of a fun and carrying their flag, ain't nothing wrong with it.

Bruh who cares man :mindblown:

People can do whatever they want:heh:
People can judge and critique whoever they want. Earlier I caught this girl on twitter saying landers help the english win ww2 and that in return the british should recognize somali lands. Waad wada buktaan sxb.

waraabe

Your superior
Landers are a funny bunch wallahi. They manage to drag their flag wherever they go. I remember years back this old guy took the flag to Hajj.:obamatell:

Nothing wrong with being proud of your heritage and country. you will see people carrying flags on hajj as it gets people from a particular country into the same place

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
Everyone takes their flag to football matches. There's no shame in doing so.

I'm sure most people who've seen an Arsenal match have seen that Algerian flag hanging on the lower stand. Israelis also take their flags to sporting events. It's a normal thing to do.

@waraabe I do not know hate you guys. I just find it strange that a sland flag show up in euro game between wales and NI. Did they go there to support wales or something else? What was the point of the flag?

waraabe

Your superior
@waraabe I do not know hate you guys. I just find it strange that a sland flag show up in euro game between wales and NI. Did they go there to support wales or something else? What was the point of the flag?
Bro not everything needs an argument. They have dual citizenship and they are carrying their flag.

SL is big lie that they want to sell it to world, they will keep shoving this flag or lie in everywhere.
image.jpeg
Even Ethiopia would not recognize it. (
“If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed.”)

SL is big lie that they want to sell it to world, they will keep shoving this flag or lie in everywhere. View attachment 4388 Even Ethiopia would not recognize it. (
“If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed.”)
I don't want to invite waraabe back to this thread but I agree with your assessment.

waraabe

Your superior
@Canuck stop your hate. this thread isn't political.

no wonder your people are disliked, instead of getting off your ass and working you want to sit and hate all day

waraabe

Your superior
SL does not exist, do not have seat in UN, AU, and Arab league . In those org only Somalia is the official representative of Somalis people. They had to wake up and face the reality Ethiopia is occupying SL and wants for itself.

ok siyaadist. your people need to get off their asses and work. hate wont bring you wealth. no more siyaad to give you other's wealth

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
SL does not exist, do not have seat in UN, AU, and Arab league . In those org only Somalia is the official representative of Somalis people. They had to wake up and face the reality Ethiopia is occupying SL and wants for itself.
Ok we get it SL doesnt exist blah blah stop derailing this thread please edoo

ok siyaadist. your people need to get off their asses and work. hate wont bring you wealth. no more siyaad to give you other's wealth[/QUOTE

I do not know what is more pathetic than your "unexisted country "is under Ethiopian occupation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending