Welp, I'm Almost Finished With My Jewish Conversion

I heard there is no heaven or hell in judaism. Jews are all about building wealth and legacy in this world so seems believable
This is a misnomer there's heaven and hell (not the hell in Xtianty). Our type of hell is called Gehinnom where you are clensed 12 months. If you haven't learned you are cut off from G-d. Our heaven is called Olam Haba AKA The World To Come.

Yes, I used to post there and my views on religion never changed. I have always stated that I had plans to convert to Judaism and I did that. Also, I have a job too now (full time and make good money).
You know you can't convert to Judaism right? As I'm aware of you are born into it through maternal line. Anyway as an AA why don't you explore your ancestors original religion from west Africa, most have an indegnious religion and some Muslim.

You know you can't convert to Judaism right? As I'm aware of you are born into it through maternal line. Anyway as an AA why don't you explore your ancestors original religion from west Africa, most have an indegnious religion and some Muslim.
This is a misnomer, you can convert to Judaism. There's a thing as Jews of choice. Ruth was a convert to the Hebrew faith.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Let's save the religious differences for another time, I spoke with my Rabbi today during shabbat. His grandson was Bar Mitzvah'ed and he told me that after his family goes back home he will help me with finishing up my conversion. Also, my cohorts already converted it's just me now. I saw some old faces today which was nice. My religious faith has changed me. I no longer use profanity and have a good warm heart. After my conversion, I have plans to legally change my name. I officially get my name after conversion.

1658059945176.png

Your answer isn’t clear for me. What made you choose Judaism specifically? Islam is a monotheistic way of life.

He’s joking…
Judaism is the first monotheistic faith of the Abrahamic religion. I don't agree with Muhammad being the last messenger. Anyway, we all take different paths in life. However, we all share the belief of the same Abrahamic G-d. We are all relatives.

Trending