Well known Somali ex hijabi youtuber impregnated

Christ that accent is horrible it sounds so ratchet
:ohlord:
You get used to it. When I first came to Uk it stood out like crazy to me. Then I went to Birmingham who Londoners say sounds retarded. Now years later my ears got used to it and it sounds normal. Wait to you hear the scousers lol

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
You get used to it. When I first came to Uk it stood out like crazy to me. Then I went to Birmingham who Londoners say sounds retarded. Now years later my ears got used to it and it sounds normal. Wait to you hear the scousers lol
Trust I've heard scouse it's gross

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
How did she go from a hijabi YouTuber to twerking and getting fucked in Miami and now pregnant by a Jamaican in the UK :faysalwtf:

Clout is one helluva drug damn

This halima is beautiful. If she approached the guys in here, I don't think they would be coming out alive. Chocolatiina mess with white chocolatiina
Who's the guy anyway?

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
This halima is beautiful. If she approached the guys in here, I don't think they would be coming out alive. Chocolatiina mess with white chocolatiina
Who's the guy anyway?

he’s probably some Madow wouldn’t be surprised if he got locked up and placed in prison Within these four months. She seems like the type to have a incarcerated baby daddy.