Well known Somali ex hijabi youtuber impregnated

But it’s not any unknown Somali girl. It’s a known Somali girl who goes out of her way to act and talk ghetto. It’s not fair to compare her to your average xalimo
So what is she’s known? She deserves respect not hate.

Macalin M

Out here
Ruunti you guys have such a weird type of slang. Waa another world. Markaan last year aday waanba ku wareeray.
You said you’re from Toronto? You should be able to understand more than half of our slang since it’s mostly Jamaican with a bit of African (west and somali).

Gambar

VIP
You said you’re from Toronto? You should be able to understand more than half of our slang since it’s mostly Jamaican with a bit of African (west and somali).
The slang used back in the day is different than the slang used now. I can barely understand it.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Why care about her pregnancy it doesn't make sense they were practically orphans all their lives and were raised differently compared to other somali household. Worry about your female family members than what a stranger does with her life.
@abdallah really abdallah after i defended you from that Madow that accused you of running away with her purse and blasted you on twitter really?

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Honestly Somali boys should stop hating at this point this is embarrassing.

View attachment 100799
It’s not hate if a Somali girl wants to f**k a nigga then she’s free to do so. We don’t claim her or her children. We actually look down upon such people.

Somali girls 99.9% marry another Somali guy so an outlier here or there ain’t a problem. Somali guys has many other options too

I’d understand the hate if she was attractive hell if her sister yasmin did this I’d get the anger but her? She just don’t look good.

it is weird how being a baby mama is being normalized in our community though. To each their own though I can’t imagine raising a kid alone living a lifestyle like she does.

People give somali guys all kind of sh1t, check her situation. anyone who ask who is the dad gets attacked by 100s of xalimos. Deep down they know it and is avoiding this. She said she was living her wild girl winter, meaning one night stands. So there is a good chance she dont know who the dad is.

When has it been normal for xalimos to say they are pregnant and pretend there is no dad. She just happened to get pregnant by herself and all you see is mashallah. wallahi these people are lost

People give somali guys all kind of sh1t, check her situation. anyone who ask who is the dad gets attacked by 100s of xalimos. Deep down they know it and is avoiding this. She said she was living her wild girl winter, meaning one night stands. So there is a good chance she dont know who the dad is.

When has it been normal for xalimos to say they are pregnant and pretend there is no dad. She just happened to get pregnant by herself and all you see is mashallah. wallahi these people are lost
At this point it is better to stay silent and forget about all this.. Toxic feminism has taken root in the Somali community and anything you as a male say or do will be interpreted as sexism and women oppression.. It's best if we brothers ignore all these hoes and s and just stay silent and never comment or speak on their behaviours..

yes, I believe both her parents died. Then she wasn’t uploading for couple of months she just was drinking and clubbing. She uploaded a video on why she hasn’t been on YouTube because of her fathers death. After that she got pregnant. And it’s her choice to keep the baby or not. She said she got too drunk then had it unprotected, after she took the emergency pill the next day. Then she was just casually drinking that same week and something told her not to drink too much, and she didn’t. After a week she was expecting her menses to come it didn’t and she realised the emergency pill didn’t work. She then had a choice to keep the baby regardless if it has a father or not.
I think it is a very stupid move to first place yourself in that position considering she’s 23 years old. I don’t know but most Somali girls I’ve seen don’t believe or use birth control. (No shade). I don’t know I think some girls don’t really mind raising a baby by themselves.
They’ll say I’m ready for a baby and ‘I can do it’ mindset and I can do it without the father.

Last edited:
@Kol3

yeah it’s fvcked up. But it’s the comments that got to me. Anyone who asked who is the dad got attack. Imagine doing 22 min video of your pregnancy and no mention of dad and all these girls saying a dad don’t matter. I have sister who are married and have family support and raising kids is still hard. Now these girls saying neither matters and keep saying mashallah to a girl who kept getting drunk and sleep around and gets an oops baby. I get it’s not right abusing her, but celebrating with her and congratulating her is weird

@Kol3

yeah it’s fvcked up. But it’s the comments that got to me. Anyone who asked who is the dad got attack. Imagine doing 22 min video of your pregnancy and no mention of dad and all these girls saying a dad don’t matter. I have sister who are married and have family support and raising kids is still hard. Now these girls saying neither matters and keep saying mashallah to a girl who kept getting drunk and sleep around and gets an oops baby. I get it’s not right abusing her, but celebrating with her and congratulating her is weird
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@Kol3

I didn’t know single mothers happened because women are too independent. Feels like you taking shots at women who do things the right way.
Also if you independent and successful why you messing with broke people and then keep their baby? Kids need their fathers and I know a lot of time single mothers happened because relationship breaks down. But if you know from day one you gonna be single mother, you better abort

@Kol3

I didn’t know single mothers happened because women are too independent. Feels like you taking shots at women who do things the right way.
Also if you independent and successful why you messing with broke people and then keep their baby? Kids need their fathers and I know a lot of time single mothers happened because relationship breaks down. But if you know from day one you gonna be single mother, you better abort
... I’m just saying if you expect a functioning family go for a stable man who has something going for him. But I just think maybe morally they don’t believe in abortion or religiously. There’s a lot of men that will impregnate you intentionally, they love women becoming pregnant without a father. She even said she was stupid to get pregnant in the video. Like if you about that life, either use birth control or prepared to be a single mom, which she was prepared for in the video. Besides most comments where cheering her on her single mother hood not pregnancy. They were saying ‘ it’s ok because she’s financially stable, she can be a single mom’. Some people don’t mind being a single mom, they love it that’s what you need to know.

Personally if that was me I’ll either get abortion because of family and reputation.

... I’m just saying if you expect a functioning family go for a stable man who has something going for him. But I just think maybe morally they don’t believe in abortion or religiously. There’s a lot of men that will impregnate you intentionally, they love women becoming pregnant without a father. She even said she was stupid to get pregnant in the video. Like if you about that life, either use birth control or prepared to be a single mom, which she was prepared for in the video. Besides most comments where cheering her on her single mother hood not pregnancy. They were saying ‘ it’s ok because she’s financially stable, she can be a single mom’. Some people don’t mind being a single mom, they love it that’s what you need to know.

Personally if that was me I’ll either get abortion because of family and reputation.
Finance isn’t everything. Raising a child on your own should be last resort. Not first choice. A child needs a father. Not just finance

Trending