Well known Somali ex hijabi youtuber impregnated

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I remember when she was nothing she used to make vids never understood these maggot Abdis gassing her dhuxul ass like swarming cockroaches, then she got offered things by companies to promote it the companies asked her to remove the Hijab and she did like a cheap and clean qumayo fast forward, de aap komt uit de mouw litt: translation: The monkey comes out the sleeve. Dutch phrase meaning the truth got revealed.

She revealed her true colors and the swarm of cockroaches got butt-hurt leaking their excrement everywhere on the whole wide net kkkkk

This is why we should implement a new law in Somalia. Anyone with an ajinaabi father shouldn't be given citizenship nor be allowed to own property Regardless of the fathers religion. Also they should never Be allowed hold office.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
This is why we should implement a new law in Somalia. Anyone with an ajinaabi father shouldn't be given citizenship nor be allowed to own property Regardless of the fathers religion. Also they should never Be allowed hold office.
Yeah that should be Somalia's priority. :snoop:

Gambar

VIP
Yet you all have western passports. Yaab.

I really don’t care about random ppl’s lives, what’s with all the bashing?

Trending