Well known businessman killed in Lascanood

Status
Not open for further replies.
They don’t wanna be freed, apparently they’re enjoying your harlot sisters. Haha
Dhulos made this dick sucker homeless in the 80s the reason why his father ran away to Europe was a guy called tuuka use to abuse his people they made CNN documentary crying:deadrose:

wars

Inhermouth
Dhulos made this dick sucker homeless in the 80s the reason why his father ran away to Europe was a guy called tuuka use to abuse his people they made CNN documentary crying:deadrose:

Say walaaahi

Send us the link to the documentary... I know Sspoters will have a field day with a documentary like that.

Say walaaahi

Send us the link to the documentary... I know Sspoters will have a field day with a documentary like that.
The specific group he comes are basically the punching bag of the North
Even the british would call them weak:mjlol:
There even a story about them begging mj for protection:pachah1:

wars

Inhermouth
The specific group he comes are basically the punching bag of the North
Even the british would call them weak:mjlol:
There even a story about them begging mj for protection:pachah1:

I thought you said you have a documentary by cnn?

Where is the link?

I thought you said you have a documentary by cnn?

Where is the link?
Here is one of his people from his village getting burned alive by tukeh
tuke-201x215.png

This village in question is his home here i couldn't find the CNN but found the cbc video
:pachah1:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Ina lillah waa Ina illahay rajicuun reer las canood are getting killed by masked somalilanders creating enmity between dhulbhante divide and conquer their British colonial masters taught them well.

Some some big shot businessman got killed in the god forsaken Somaliland, rumor has it; he was shot by isaaq gang.

He was dhulbahante AUN... he was anti Isaaq propaganda and was pro SomaliWeyn.

The dhulbahante clan are arming themselves to retaliate and gun down dozens of isaaq peasants because there isn’t a worthy opponent to murder from the isaaq clan at this moment so they’re going to have to settle for the peasants isaaqs unfortunately.

Anything else you would like to add @DesertStorm
Thx brother

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts