Well dressed Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Why is it that Somali men are always so damn well dressed?!

Doesn't matter if they are young blokes in a shisha spot on a cold, weary Tuesday or older gentlemen discussing politics in a café for hours while sipping on that latte.

Me and my friends go out in Adidas track suits when we go to a shisha spot in the middle of the week. Whereas the Somalis present there are either in nice shirts or even suits.

Can someone please explain this sociological phenomenon?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Why is it that Somali men are always so damn well dressed?!

Doesn't matter if they are young blokes in a shisha spot on a cold, weary Tuesday or older gentlemen discussing politics in a café for hours while sipping on that latte.

Me and my friends go out in Adidas track suits when we go to a shisha spot in the middle of the week. Whereas the Somalis present there are either in nice shirts or even suits.

Can someone please explain this sociological phenomenon?

abaaay u r tom boy. u cant be counted as part of the girls.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
I feel naked if I go out with shorts. There's a famous quote which says: "The boor covers himself, the rich man or the fool adorns himself, and the elegant man gets dressed".

Dressing well regardless of the occasion is a form of good manners. But overall Somalis live by a code: "Dress exoticly even if you're dirt poor, show no weakness".

The real question is why do somalis dress the same :cosbyhmm:

This is so true :drakelaugh:

This is the "uncle in his 30s that graduated uni and helps the local youth" look:

blazer-waistcoat-denim-shirt-original-521.jpg

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
There isn't much choice for clothes for me and most are versatile. I can put on whatever and till look good.

I feel naked if I go out with shorts. There's a famous quote which says: "The boor covers himself, the rich man or the fool adorns himself, and the elegant man gets dressed".

Dressing well regardless of the occasion is a form of good manners. But overall Somalis live by a code: "Dress exoticly even if you're dirt poor, show no weakness".
What about 3/4 trousers or tuuto?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts