welcome to the era of black/darkskin contempt.......

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
i've seen this time and time again from conspicuous woke people online, where black people are blown up out of proportion to satiate mostly non black peoples's need to express virtue in being so accepting of melanin. there is no reason why these type of accounts match same likes as obama or in the top most liked tweets ever.

my profile pic is of this and shows i dont hold contempt or hate either, its just when i see these blown up viral posts it seems so disingenuine. this girl is so beautfil yes, but why did it go viral? show me one other girl hitting a milly .... none. and the annoyance for me comes from the faux admiration of her skin color, and more so the virtue signalling. would she have gone viral if not in this support black people era? its weird to me, and am i a weirdo for noticing it too? or maybe im just hating...

one of her posts is on track to hit 2 mil likes....... and the another is at a mil......

for context on twitter, trump, who is probably the most famous tweeter known for breaking the twitterverse, hasnt even hit a mil yet after so long on there, this is his ost liked:

i've seen this time and time again from conspicuous woke people online, where black people are blown up out of proportion to satiate mostly non black peoples's need to express virtue in being so accepting of melanin. there is no reason why these type of accounts match same likes as obama or in the top most liked tweets ever.

my profile pic is of this and shows i dont hold contempt or hate either, its just when i see these blown up viral posts it seems so disingenuine. this girl is so beautfil yes, but why did it go viral? show me one other girl hitting a milly .... none. and the annoyance for me comes from the faux admiration of her skin color, and more so the virtue signalling. would she have gone viral if not in this support black people era? its weird to me, and am i a weirdo for noticing it too? or maybe im just hating...

one of her posts is on track to hit 2 mil likes....... and the another is at a mil......

for context on twitter, trump, who is probably the most famous tweeter known for breaking the twitterverse, hasnt even hit a mil yet after so long on there, this is his ost liked:

I’m so confused on what’s going on, I’m assuming she’s not black. :duck:

Bruh
757F76D7-B834-4FAA-933A-D23B488CA973.jpeg

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
@x z She looks unique which is attractive to people. If I seen her on road, I'd be looking at her with admiration and would try to move to her. As a woman you wouldn't understand but she turns me on :wow:

Is she south sudanese, very beautiful mashallah. I think majority of the people who liked it are black people. I think she's reaching that high likes and retweets because it's not common to see people that colour and the fact that she's proud of it . It's the whole body positivity thing

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
i wanted an open conversation about the effects of virtue signalling on the faux appraisal of black people especially women on social media. yet u buffoons will not engage smh.

Everybody knows that most non-whites don't like dark skin, they are just trying to jump on the BLM train because it's trendy, they don't care about black issues unless the media propagates these ideas. Wallahi it's so cringy seeing these cadaan people put #BLM on their twitter profile page. Most people are controlled and can't think for themselves, they lack individuality.

i wanted an open conversation about the effects of virtue signalling on the faux appraisal of black people especially women on social media. yet u buffoons will not engage smh.
There's not much to it. The virtue signaling, fake as it is, helps black women cope.

Trending

Latest posts