Welcome thread :) Introduce yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tokio

As the title says, New users post here to introduce yourselves
clear.png

@Duchess @AbdiJohnson @administrator can you sticky this thread pls so New members can see it!

A

Amira-chan

Hello to anyone new here, just like you am new here where I joined this website two weeks ago. And in those just two weeks people already changed me to the core where they made me mentally ill, infecting me with qabalyad ideology and have been trying to gaalo'fy me. So this is a WARNING MESSAGE to newbies/noobs so beware and beware more of dangerous things here!

Indeed-Meme-Rage-Face-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Nabeel786

Southie pride
AS A

I'm new here i joined days ago. I like this Somalispots's forum, looks cool and i can says is a place to chill, but some Anime are fucking irritating my eyes. dame

A

Amira-chan

AS A

I'm new here i joined days ago. I like this Somalispots's forum, looks cool and i can says is a place to chill, but some Anime are fucking irritating my eyes. dame

Your ugly-ass sade flag was irritating my eyes!

T

Tokio

Welcome to all of you fresh blood :rejoice:

if you have any questions regarding qabyalad then don't look any further, Duqa xafada aka tokio is here to enlighten you :reallymaury:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
AS A

someone doesnt like you why are you in the red already even thoe your new:lolbron:

Nabeel786

Southie pride
That's what AMISOM are doing with your right?
**Who me, Naayaahe yaad igu qaldeysa. Ama super natural human, We are bad ass people, you know that, don't deny dee. No one can try to harm us or come a closer. Angels were watching you Naaya. iska aamu

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending