Welcome back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaleel

Staff Member
Administrator
the site is a working progress but you are able to post as usual. if there's anything not working let me know in case it's broken.

Kaleel

Staff Member
Administrator
Do you accept donations to improve the forumn?
i have not considered that and i already spent the money to improve. however we will have competitions with prizes in the near future so if you want to donate towards that then that's fine.

i will break it all down when i'm done.

Kaleel

Staff Member
Administrator
i am aware of the colors the headers and all that. i will fix it. i took sspot up cause the critical part was done which was importing the old content over the next 2 days i will finish the rest and create a thread explaining what is to come.

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
I appreciate the great work you put in to this site admin. what happened to my ratings? Could've sworn I was at 7.500+

I appreciate the great work you put in to this site admin. what happened to my ratings? Could've sworn I was at 7.500+
Click on your avatar:
1584713625275.png

This is only likes:
1584713677763.png

Kaleel

Staff Member
Administrator
Most importantly since when did you go by Kaleel o_O
it was recounted after deleted posts or threads. everyone lost a few but the smaller number is a trophy system points which I will disable. so far ive only upgraded and installed the night theme cause the light theme requires more work and ive been awake for 24 hrs and the site can’t be down. theres another thread in announcement I posted which will explains what is left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts