Welcome back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Admin

Community Manager
Staff Member
Administrator
Sorry for the delay. We had a dispute with our hosting provider over an unauthorised chargeback, we could not get online till it was cleared by Paypal/bank.

ewis1.gif

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Why don't you find a way to generate revenue on the site apart from useless ads? Even a Patreon account could help if you ask for small monthly donations from these fiends.

Why don't you find a way to generate revenue on the site apart from useless ads? Even a Patreon account could help if you ask for small monthly donations from these fiends.

Lol the site wasn't down because of money problems. The site makes a decent profit.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Lol the site wasn't down because of money problems. The site makes a decent profit.
Then what was the problem, i heard several people have reported this site to its web hosting provider for slandering individuals and stealing private pictures and information

Then what was the problem, i heard several people have reported this site to its web hosting provider for slandering individuals and stealing private pictures and information

He already explained it.

Payment was made via PayPal this time rather than how it was done previously by credit card. It takes a few days to receive payment.

If it was shut down, why would it be up 2-3 days later? Whose private information was stolen? You get banned for that here. That's not tolerated behavior and there is zero tolerance for it.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
He already explained it.

Payment was made via PayPal this time rather than how it was done previously by credit card. It takes a few days to receive payment.

If it was shut down, why would it be up 2-3 days later? Whose private information was stolen? You get banned for that here. That's not tolerated behavior and there is zero tolerance for it.
i knew these rumours were bs :bell::damedamn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending