Weirdest people I encountered

so, when I was 15, I went to this dugsi that only did Islamic studies. They split us into people who were in our age and grade. I was a freshman and freshman and sophomores were in the same class. There were more sophomore girls than freshman so I stuck with the few freshman girls in my class which is about 4. I wasn’t really friends with anyone in the class and I wasn’t especially close with them I just did class work with them. They used to ask me why I was so quiet and I don’t usually become close and friendly with people I just met. So, I just said I don’t know.
Anyways , these girls on the outside looked proper and Islamic. Yet, they did the weirdest things and say some of the most outrageous things and the weirdest one is that they did sixir.

One day they told me to come to the bathroom with them. So, I said ok since I didn’t have much to do. Then, they started praising me saying I was the type Somali moms like and that I was a good student and something like that. I was weirded out by the sudden compliments and started awkwardly laughing and denying what they were saying. After that, they said promise me to not tell anyone this and I said ok. I thought they were about to say something like I stole something or I pulled a prank. But no, these girls said that they do magic and that they do it to change their eye colors and curse some people they didn’t like.

I didn’t say anything to condemn these guys. I was like they done for. They committed a sin that they won’t be forgiven for. Plus, I didn’t want them to put sixir on me. So, I was like oh really cool. After one minute of them talking about the stupid magic shit that they were doing. I was like I’m hungry and I’m going to grab some food and play basketball with the eight graders and my sister and some of my neighbors. They didn’t really think much of what I said because that’s what I usually did. And they hated to exercise so they never came with me.

But, legit I avoided going anywhere with them at break time. I just talked to them in class about the class work which I usually do and help them in class when they needed help. And then when it was break time boom I was nowhere to be seen. Plus, I made sure these people had no information on me and that they didn’t touch or take any of my items and I always read Quran on myself. I thanked Allah (s.w.t) everyday those days that I was naturally introverted, didn’t talk much, and kept to myself. :bell:

Have you guys met any weird people in your life and what was the weirdest thing they ever done?

Last edited:

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
How were you ? Alhamdulilah you are safe. They probably learnt magic from there parents. That's actually mad crazy ! I can't believe it.

Trending