Weirdest dream I had

Gedogyal

good cop
:kodaksmiley:

sought after? :mjlol:
@Gedogyal ily and all but you’re giving me whiplash with all these ships you’re jumping
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You’re the type of girl that is perfect in every way sis that’s why:trumpsmirk:
Even better! But sis u better tell the men that asked for your hand yesterday to back off!:devilish:
Carry on @Gedogyal don't listen to her :rejoice:
Saaxib u better put some work into it or she’ll dip:lolbron:

You’re the type of girl that is perfect in every way sis that’s why:trumpsmirk:
Even better! But sis u better tell the men that asked for your hand yesterday to back off!:devilish:

Saaxib u better put some work into it or she’ll dip:lolbron:
i was having a hard time choosing between heart'ing or dead'ing your comment just now
ty luv :it0tdo8:
i told them to back off but they keep making advances :ohlord:

:mjlol:
I really feel bad for u girls that go through things like this in here:mjlol: The coonery I can’t
Ur strong sis:it0tdo8:
exactlyy
stay like this :it0tdo8:
39f2cef83ee84f9fdfe349f1acf230fd.gif

This morning I had the craziest dream.

I can't believe lockdown has me dreaming about Somali Spot? :russ:

What happened was two people from this forum messaged me saying they know where I live. They sent me my EXACT address here in UK. My heart was pumping I was thinking of all the naughty things I've said here:mjlaugh:

And then one forced me to marry him or he'll expose me to Boris Johnson and the queen and my parents ....that's all I remember.....

The most weirdest dream ever....:stressed:

Please tell me who it was

I had this weird dream involving numbers, then I Google it and ended up in a Christian website claiming my soul has been awakened :what1:

This morning I had the craziest dream.

I can't believe lockdown has me dreaming about Somali Spot? :russ:

What happened was two people from this forum messaged me saying they know where I live. They sent me my EXACT address here in UK. My heart was pumping I was thinking of all the naughty things I've said here:mjlaugh:

And then one forced me to marry him or he'll expose me to Boris Johnson and the queen and my parents ....that's all I remember.....

The most weirdest dream ever....:stressed:
girl should i stop backing up on ur drive way- :jcoleno: