Weirdest attraction you ever had?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine was in high school. I had a crush on this black guy with dreads who used to smell of weed. There was nothing attractive about him, he kind of looked like this
1464961822_bfdbd37bf6376d367e672d59e2b22b11.jpg

And all he did was sit in the back of the class and look like he was floating on a cloud. LOL far from anything I would ever find attractive so it was weird

Mine was in high school. I had a crush on this black guy with dreads who used to smell of weed. There was nothing attractive about him, he kind of looked like this

And all he did was sit in the back of the class and look like he was floating on a cloud. LOL far from anything I would ever find attractive so it was weird
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I was plotting on this really attractive latvian chick. Straight from latvia with the missing English, but she looked like those random obscure A-list celeb wives, close to a 10. Odds weren't in my favour, but I was scheming. Then I met her ugly friend from her village and developed a weird crush on her. She was ugly, but so cute. The more time I spent around her the worse it got. In the end I didn't do anything about like a .

I used to fancy this half polish half Egyptian girl in yr 11. The only problem was she was short as shit like 4FT 10

Fels

#trollhunter
Am miskeen when i was in secondary school but i had a crush on a guy who use to smoke and do drugs in year 10he was soooo fine though:banderas:

VixR

Veritas
When I used to live way out of town and didn’t have a car, I had to take multiple buses and a train to get where I was working at an office.

There was a recently tahrib’d Mexican in dirty construction clothes after a day’s work, who always smelled like sweat, mint, and cologne at one of my stops everyday like clockwork. Idk how we even started broken-English and bad Spanish talking (which mostly consisted of drawing bc it was that bad) about everything under the sun it seemed, including his kid and gf back home. He was nice and good-looking, but in a very Mexican way tho I’d never been attracted to them before, there was tension at some point and I was shocked to realize I was actually catching feelings for bus guy after almost a year of this, and I needed to change my route pronto...so I changed jobs

Some ginger in high school loooool. Don't judge me, this was way back and it would take a lot to fall for a white guy now let alone if he's a gaal akhas'.
There's another one that comes to mind but that one's too embarassing to admit :bell:

Third one would be my crush on this guy during my stay in Somalia. Dude wasn't even that handsome and he was married. But he had a dazzling smile and was charming.

When I used to live way out of town and didn’t have a car, I had to take multiple buses and a train to get where I was working at an office.

There was a recently tahrib’d Mexican in dirty construction clothes after a day’s work, who always smelled like sweat, mint, and cologne at one of my stops everyday like clockwork. Idk how we even started broken-English and bad Spanish talking (which mostly consisted of drawing bc it was that bad) about everything under the sun it seemed, including his kid and gf back home. He was nice and good-looking, but in a very Mexican way tho I’d never been attracted to them before, there was tension at some point and I was shocked to realize I was actually catching feelings for bus guy after almost a year of this, and I needed to change my route pronto...so I changed jobs
@Reiko are you gonna tell us how they have fridge shaped bodies or does that apply only to me:vo3yidw:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending