Weird World..

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
OK, so u r born a woman, but feel like u r a man. So u get a natural male body hair grow, a moustache, possibly wiped off your breasts, but some where along the way, you want a baby. So u physically get pregnant....and give birth...

but now u want to be recognized as the "Father" on the birth certificate???? I am confused.

f0787e40-d08f-11e9-bfaf-6bc47a78ac41

"A transgender man who does not want to be described as the “mother” of his baby on a birth certificate has lost his legal fight to be recognized as the father in a high-profile British case.?

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/tra...loses-legal-fight-named-father-173839095.html

Last edited:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
I don't see it as being different than a male seahorse being able to give birth. He identifies a man, he gave birth so he's a father. It's really simple if you take off your transphobic glasses.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I don't see it as being different than a male seahorse being able to give birth. He identifies a man, he gave birth so he's a father. It's really simple if you take off your transphobic glasses.

OK. My point is, u can't have your cake and eat it too. You can't be a man, and then, give birth vaginally, and then return to being a man.

Men dont give birth.

You are using your vagina according to the demands or whims of the moment! or hour! Trasncrazy is what it is

Last edited:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
OK. My point is, u can't have your cake and eat it too. You can't be a man, and then, give birth vaginally, and then return to being a man.

Men dont give birth.

You are using your vagina according to the demands or whims of the moment! or hour! Trasncrazy is what it is
I think it comes down to whether or not a birth certificate says sex or gender. But even if it is sex, he had male reassignment surgery then it should be changed.

VixR

Veritas
You know that men and women are at high risk for different diseases?

I recently learned they’re at higher risk for health complications associated with both their birth sex and their chosen sex, because they’ve had both hormones in their system.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
Poor child, that child will grow up so confused. Wallahi this is child abuse.

Men dont give birth.

Gaalo in general dont believe in being limited. You can be anythong even if those things contradict themselves. You can be a man and a woman at the same time.

I had a white guy at iffended when i told him you are not religious. I known him for years, he has never said anything religious, hasnt been to a church in years and suddenly he says Im religious. I said the feck you are. His argument was he was spiritually. The others saw me as the bad guy for being judgemental. So we live in forget logic we can be anything we want time

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Gaalo in general dont believe in being limited. You can be anythong even if those things contradict themselves. You can be a man and a woman at the same time.

I had a white guy at iffended when i told him you are not religious. I known him for years, he has never said anything religious, hasnt been to a church in years and suddenly he says Im religious. I said the feck you are. His argument was he was spiritually. The others saw me as the bad guy for being judgemental. So we live in forget logic we can be anything we want time

U shouldn't assume on people's rigiousocity or not. Jay u strike me as a gossipy demon. I think I read in another post u enjoy blackmailing too. To black mail someone, u have to dig hard to find what to black mail for. Jay u r a menace to society. But then again, u call yourself menace. I think I gave u that name long time ago in Somali net

U shouldn't assume on people's rigiousocity or not. Jay u strike me as a gossipy demon. I think I read in another post u enjoy blackmailing too. To black mail someone, u have to dig hard to find what to black mail for. Jay u r a menace to society. But then again, u call yourself menace. I think I gave u that name long time ago in Somali net

Im just an old fashion consistent man. I dont like bullsh1t

Trending