Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I am surprised the amount of views these couple are generating and their content.

They sure are weird ass couple Nacalaa ku yaale wuxuu doqonsanaa!, I would have never let me and my wife participate on such belly creating contest on youtube to get views, never for any prize.

belly high five kulahaa.

:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::pachah1:

Last edited:
We shouldn't be hating on Somali couples, to the contrary, we should be encouraging and supporting them. We need them to counter the Xalwo and Cheese type couples who are overly represented on YT and spreading their dirty miscegenation propaganda.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
We shouldn't be hating on Somali couples, to the contrary, we should be encouraging and supporting them. We need them to counter the Xalwo and Cheese type couples who are overly represented on YT and spreading their dirty miscegenation propaganda.

You right on that sxb, these couple are just weird but they still on my playlist and I am subscriber on their channel and always give them likes and such they are very nice and honest folks.

It just lately they are off topics or things to do and they started their weird contents and I can't stop laughing walahi for a whole hour, their awkward faces at the end is out of the line.:siilaanyosmile:

You right on that sxb, these couple are just weird but they still on my playlist and I am subscriber on their channel and always give them likes and such they are very nice and honest folks.

It just lately they are off topics or things to do and they started their weird contents and I can't stop laughing walahi for a whole hour, their awkward faces at the end is out of the line.:siilaanyosmile:

They gotta do some weird/funny things to attract views. Think about it, if you didn't find this weird would you have shared it with us?. Gotta get that youtube lacag even if it means looking like a pregnant faarax :siilaanyolaugh:

Apparently it's a thing among youtube couples

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending