weird me

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Lmao nonsense. We just gotta be receptive and smiling lol. Guys will approach trust. Or accidentally bump into them, apologize and then compliment them.
That'll work if you want a guy with no standards but I was assuming that op wants a guy that is more of a challenge to get

Ade

Heart on the left side ⚔☤
I gonna be honest and tell the truth and that is I post pictures once a year and I dont follow any Somali guys or Somali. Twitter is apparently the muslim tinder
I'm also afraid that people will steal my pictures and use it

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
I gonna be honest and tell the truth and that is I post pictures once a year and I dont follow any Somali guys or Somali. Twitter is apparently the muslim tinder
I'm also afraid that people will steal my pictures and use it
It's simple sis, wink or smile at a Farah and he will hit you up , but then run away from him :ftw9nwa: play with their feelings.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Are you dhulbahante?
Are you pretty?
Do you have a nice body?

If you said yes to any of these questions then just pm me. I’ll set you straight

Qali

Certified Pimp.
Is it strange to expect to fall in love as a girl when you never never DM a guy and never ever had a close relationship with a guy. I don't even know where to start ??? wallahi :snoop:
I am so scared getting denied and be laughed at and maybe hanged on the INTERNET...
Start by being friends with him, that’s a good start

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

I will assume that you're 18. If so, you're relatively young so don't worry about not engaging with men via DMs. Be a kid.

You don't have to message them. They will contact you. And if they don't there are other venues to meet someone.

Trending