weird me

Ade

Heart on the left side ⚔☤
Is it strange to expect to fall in love as a girl when you never never DM a guy and never ever had a close relationship with a guy. I don't even know where to start ??? wallahi :snoop:
I am so scared getting denied and be laughed at and maybe hanged on the INTERNET...

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Is it strange to expect to fall in love as a girl when you never never DM a guy and never ever had a close relationship with a guy. I don't even know where to start ??? wallahi :snoop:
I am so scared getting denied and be laughed at and maybe hanged on the INTERNET...
don't worry your'e fucked :russ: kkkk

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
Girl it’s 2020 shoot your shot if you want to. If it doesn’t work just hit the block button. Men are replaceable just like socks

Sis it’s totally fine. Atleast guy’s aren’t playing you. Be your cool self don’t over think shit.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I am so scared getting denied and be laughed at
Us men get rejected on the daily and brush it off like it's nothing you'll survive :kanyeshrug:

Treat it like a numbers game. Ask out 10 guys you like and if 1 of them says yes and 9 says no that's still a win because you scored end of the day

Us men get rejected on the daily and brush it off like it's nothing you'll survive :kanyeshrug: Treat it like a numbers game. Ask out 10 guys you like and if 1 of them says yes and 9 says no that's still a win because you scored end of the day
definitely not a win. if she does that she looks really desperate.

Us men get rejected on the daily and brush it off like it's nothing you'll survive :kanyeshrug:

Treat it like a numbers game. Ask out 10 guys you like and if 1 of them says yes and 9 says no that's still a win because you scored end of the day
Lmao nonsense. We just gotta be receptive and smiling lol. Guys will approach trust. Or accidentally bump into them, apologize and then compliment them.

Trending