Weird Food Combo that You like

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
I see all Djiboutians and Somalilanders doing it? Do they not do it in the south?:ayaanswag:
I do see it in the south, but here in Europe. Come on

Also, when I was in Hargasia, I was told that there would be a new type of Khat that is more sweeter (Never tried it, apparently coming from Ethopia) then the current Kenyan khat (Also NTI). What was the need of coke then????

I am the captain of weird food combinations. Most of my family know me for this, and no longer are shocked and surprised if they catch me with a bowl of yesterdays leftovers in one combination.

Ever tried jam, butter and cheese sandwiches?
Been eating that since I was a kid. Its beautiful :salute:

Mixed Ukun iyo Malaay/Kalluun. I like to make eggs mixed with tuna fish. I buy pouches of Tuna in sunflower oil for fast convenient breakfast/Dinner to avoid cooking or waiting for someone to cook. I usually eat that with sliced bread and down it with hot Tea.

Occassionally, I put one bag/pouch of the tuna into a baaquli, then break two eggs over that and mix it. I add little salt, sliced onions too. All go onto the frying pan with the Oil already hot. It tastes great but some find it strange that I have the combination.

This is what the Tuna pouch looks like in our local stores:

StarKist-236x325_ChunkLight_Sunflower.png

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I mix Vanilla ice with Pepsi, Dr Pepper, any soda

Last edited:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
MashaAllah, of course a lady of your elegance and grace would have such refined tastes
Ketchup is glorious

Excuse me?! I will never be caught outside my home eating ketchup. Nope. only in the comforts of my home.

outside i am elegant and sophisticated.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I bring my own bottle of ketchup with me to fancy restaurants

Oh no. that is crass. U need to sacrifice your savage desire when u r in a fancy restaurant. Dont even eat to be filled.

Go home and eat like savage after

Oh no. that is crass. U need to sacrifice your savage desire when u r in a fancy restaurant. Dont even eat to be filled.

Go home and eat like savage after

I chant "We want food" until the food arrives before eating everything off my plate, licking it clean, then asking other members of my party "Are you gonna eat that?" before devouring their food too. It's a sign of respect.

Trending