Weird dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.
I have lately been dreaming about snakes and i keep having these dreams constantly.
In the dream i am in a room or sometimes outdoors but its always a snake in my dreams. What does seeing snakes in dreams mean?

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo
I have lately been dreaming about snakes and i keep having these dreams constantly.
In the dream i am in a room or sometimes outdoors but its always a snake in my dreams. What does seeing snakes in dreams mean?

Idk but my paranoia would act up and I'd interpret it as someone close to me being a snake. Watch your back.

I have seen it being translated as an "oncoming danger or events coming towards you" you better be spiritually/religious prepared to face this, it may well culminate towards you demise, take it as a final warming or impending doom if you persist with whatever your indulging in.

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.
I googled it and it says that am gay :jcoleno:
I have seen it being translated as an "oncoming danger or events coming towards you" you better be spiritually/religious prepared to face this, it may well culminate towards you demise, take it as a final warming or impending doom if you persist with whatever your indulging in.

I actually owe a guy money and the faget threatened to kill me lol

I googled it and it says that am gay, nac

I actually owe a guy money and the faget threatened to kill me lol

Pay it off and if you can't right now then reassure him you will very soon before you pay for this with your life and possibly piss away your hereafter as well

It's simply not worth the risk even if it's 1%, the repeated snake dreams is a massive wake up call you need to heed ASAP, don't take it as a joke and let your poor mother weep over your lifeless corpse.

He is a Swede, Swedish people are pussies :drakekidding:

Don't you have any compassion?
He probably worked hard for that
Money!

Karma is real you know!

And you wonder why snakes are
In you're dreams LOL

IMG_6737.GIF

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
Do you pray salaad?
@tijoux i was about to suggest this. if u die without praying snakes will f*ck u up six feet under. srs. start prayin sxb, even if u can manage 3 times per day is huge difference and will give u peace of mind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts