weird double standard

Do you want to twerk without judgment? Replace the music with Somali, put on a dirac, grab a scarf to dance with and call it “niikis” instead....lol. instant one is haram and the other halal.
a659b55ccf0bb7fcceeb901226768848.jpg

I never get this stuff. It’s like they’re open to loopholes

What other loopholes have you see once people use?

Its not a double standard. Its just low IQ behaviour. Your father probably engaged in more degeneracy than you could imagine, thats why hes especially mistrusting of his children and a strict man.

This is why you decide what you want

Triple life sentences sounds more interesting than boring work meetings tbh, I see why nice guys finish last

Alhamdulilah, nice guys don't have to share bunkbeds with 300 lbs. booty warriors. The tough guy will come out of prison a tough not-quite-a-lady, assuming he isn't shanked with a shiv made out of a toothbrush

I thought alcohol was haram because it was an intoxicant not because it’s bad for you health wise

Anything that is harmful to your body is haraam, not just the intoxicants. That is the basis for why suicide is considered one of the greatest sins.

Okay I’d better go. I’m getting sick from being online this long :bell: I should long back in when I’m refreshed a few days from now.

Also tukraq..,please stop rating me.They’re becoming meaningless and im getting overwhelmed...

Tukraq

VIP
Did you see the boy on the other thread? What do you think would happen to his like in a triple life sentence? hmmm ...I guess you could call that interesting
Somethings wrong with those back home tbh, I already mentioned creating more ahem “loopholes” back home like bringing back disco

Tukraq

VIP
Y’all forgot about wedding wear @SilverL how about that loophole:mjlol: not only do y’all twerk at coed wedding parties but get to wear see through diraac to show off that figure and under garments:pachah1:i wonder how many halimos get choosen due to weddings

Long bearded Pakistani on your flight who spent most of Ramadan doing dawah on Somalis

Doesn't fast that day because of the 40 minute flight from Hargeisa to Djibouti
f3441096-a40f-443b-9291-28df47f40190-jpeg.84742

Trending