Wedding night

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
My friend who's Syrian told me on her wedding night, when she went home with her groom they did the deed on a white bed sheet if there's blood stain on their that means she's a virgin. The parents of the Wedds will come into the room and check to confirm she's a virgin.

Do we practice this in the somali culture?

I feel like it's a violation of privacy.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
If this ever happens to me I'll be bringing red food coloring to bed, o have probably broken my hymen from riding my bike. It's not fair.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
My friend who's Syrian told me on her wedding night, when she went home with her groom they did the deed on a white bed sheet if there's blood stain on their that means she's a virgin. The parents of the Wedds will come into the room and check to confirm she's a virgin.

Do we practice this in the somali culture?

I feel like it's a violation of privacy.

In Bosnia, where your husband to be is from, we hang the sheet out of the window for the whole village to see.

@SOULSEARCHING

There's so many ways women can stretch their hymen without intercourse, this medival culture needs to stop and get with the 20th century.
Seriously though this is not a thing as far as I can tell. Like you said you can break your hymen in more ways than just sex. No one will know if someone is truly a virgin other than her. And whoever plowed that field.

Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa

Run and I’ll catch you and eat you alive
It’s lack of science, a hymen looks unique from woman to woman
Some women it stretches and goes back to its normal shape again without bleeding, for some women they bleed as it slightly tears and other activities cause this to happen too

Trending