Wearing the same clothes

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
I have observed a lot of people in my life. And one thing I notcie is some of them wear the same clothes EVERYDAY.

From just people you see shopping at your local shop or even friends.

And there’s those people who change nearly everyday all boujee lol

what do you think about people who don’t change there clothes?

AliAlg3bra

O block alumni
any more than a two/three-day rotation of the same garms is objectively stank
giphy.gif

I have observed a lot of people in my life. And one thing I notcie is some of them wear the same clothes EVERYDAY.

From just people you see shopping at your local shop or even friends.

And there’s those people who change nearly everyday all boujee lol

what do you think about people who don’t change there clothes?
They're smart. Why waste your money on new clothes to impress people you don't like? Save that moeny and invest it.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
They're smart. Why waste your money on new clothes to impress people you don't like? Save that moeny and invest it.
But it shows that they don’t wash there clothes. It is good to change outfits at least 3x a week.

Just imagine you meet someone and in there socials they always posting wearing the same clothes and when they are out in public too. You would think there’s something wrong with them or they are highly tight on money.

Steve Jobs was a billionaire and dressed in this every day.

1617669326569.jpeg

Some people just have multiples of everything. I am one of those people. I don’t like attention and dressing flashy. I wear only neutrals, and have multiples of everything in same colors or slightly different colors.

Last edited:
Steve Jobs was a billionaire and dressed in this every day.

View attachment 178587
Some people just have multiples of everything. I am one of those people. I don’t like attention and not flashy. I wear only neutrals, and have multiples if everything in same colors or slightly different colors.
Most billionares wear simple clothes with good quality

Most billionares wear simple clothes with good quality
Yeah I actually noticed, I live in pretty wealthy area and most rich people dress simple and you would never know they have money. It’s actually the broke people that overdress and are flashy. Even flashy cars and phones leave it to the broke folks..

Yeah I actually noticed, I live in pretty wealthy area and most rich people dress simple and you would never know they have money. It’s actually the broke people that overdress and are flashy. Even flashy cara and phones leave it to the broke folks..
I never see rich people buying Gucci or Luis Vuitton, besides the wives of rich husbands and poor people

Poor people get income, they spend it on a liability and wonder why they're broke

Rich people get income, they buy an asset that produces income (multiple income sources) and use money from that to buy whatever junk they want. So they don't trade time for money

I never see rich people buying Gucci or Luis Vuitton, besides the wives of rich husbands and poor people

Poor people get income, they spend it on a liability and wonder why they're broke

Rich people get income, they buy an asset that produces income (multiple income sources) and use money from that to buy whatever junk they want. So they don't trade time for money

This narrative that White rich folk dont spend stupid money on clothes needs to die already. Just because they're not flashy doesn't mean its cheap. Looked up mark Zuckerberg plain grey T-Shirts and turns out they cost $400 each. Sweatshirts even more expensive. White people drop more money on clothes than anybody and the reason why they look so regular is because they lack drip, No seasoning just like their food
Screenshot (2).png

This narrative that White rich folk dont spend stupid money on clothes needs to die already. Just because they're not flashy doesn't mean its cheap. Looked up mark Zuckerberg plain grey T-Shirts and turns out they cost $400 each. Sweatshirts even more expensive. White people drop more money on clothes than anybody and the reason why they look so regular is because they lack drip, No seasoning just like their food View attachment 178604
bruh he’s a billionare

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@SOULSEARCHING we both know u r talking about yourself with the people who dress the same. Tight on money, hell yeah and also depressed :(

Trending