Wearing macawis in this cold weather.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here in the UK , all the thugs are culturally appropriating Somali diaspora invention : jeans over tracksuit bottoms . Faraxs invented that to combat cold and skinny legs .

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
A bunch of odeeys just passed me a couple of minutes ago rocking macawis.

:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::salute:

Hee, why are you surprised. naagaha xitaa way gashtaan skirts and stuff in this weather. If I was a man I would have worn it every day for the rest of my life. Some men totally should wear it since their big dabo uma galeyso suwaalka:gaasdrink:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
I don't know why, but the legs seem to be much less sensitive to cold than the arms or hands.
Even shorts are fair game in winter :manny:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Macawiis waa caadi

I rock it all seasons even if I get injured and walking on crutches I Will wear a macawiis
:fittytousand:

you know how many white people I see walking around barefeet in the supermarket

:faysalwtf:

Hell a cadaan would let their dog lick their face when the dog minutes ago licked its own butt

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Hell a cadaan would let their dog lick their face when the dog minutes ago licked its own butt

Cadaan people are disgusting.

My cadaan co-worker lets her dog eat from her plate. That's why I always decline when she invites me over to her house. I can't trust her cups.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I am wearing one right now, I love macawiis but I only wear it in my house, it’s very comfortable :)

shanqale son

₱ØⱠł₮ł₵₳ⱠⱠɎ ₵ØⱤⱤɆ₵₮ ₱ØⱠł₵Ɇ
Cadaan people are disgusting.

My cadaan co-worker lets her dog eat from her plate. That's why I always decline when she invites me over to her house. I can't trust her cups.
Why are you racist. You can't hate a whole group of people because the action of an individual.

And don't call me a coon. My wife is white Muslim revert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts