Wearing a hijabi and giving the middle finger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Probably a Syrian refugee. I've said before these people are the most ungrateful

I lived in Syria for 5 years growing up, I swear to allah Syria is the least racist place on earth.
Imagine never being called "cabd" in an Arab country, ask any Somali who has been to Syria, it was colorblind.
I was the only black student in a school of 1500 kids, never felt like an outsider. They even offered Somalis citizenship, but most wanted to keep their refugee status because they wanted to go to Europe. It is painful to see such great people become refugees.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
"f*ck America"

Deport now
You can say "f*ck America" all you want, that how the first amendment works you uneducated buffoon.

>cadaan person burns the flag

Barely any outrage

>Arabs yell "f*ck America!"

DEPORT THEM NOW! UNGRATEFUL SWINE!!!!!!

Some people here seriously don't understand the western values they claim to bootyclap for.

M

Maryam

I lived in Syria for 5 years growing up, I swear to allah Syria is the least racist place on earth.
Imagine never being called "cabd" in an Arab country, ask any Somali who has been to Syria, it was colorblind.
I was the only black student in a school of 1500 kids, never felt like an outsider. They even offered Somalis citizenship, but most wanted to keep their refugee status because they wanted to go to Europe. It is painful to see such great people become refugees.
100% Syrians are like the least racist of all Arabs. Very welcoming and down to earth people.

You can say "f*ck America" all you want, that how the first amendment works you uneducated buffoon.

>cadaan person burns the flag

Barely any outrage

>Arabs yell "f*ck America!"

DEPORT THEM NOW! UNGRATEFUL SWINE!!!!!!

Some people here seriously don't understand the western values they claim to bootyclap for.

Why live in a place you hate? Why hate a place that gave you a second chance at life? They are ungrateful. This is why I'm only supportive of the following Middle Eastern people coming to the West: Jews, non Sunni Muslims like Shias, nondenominational Muslims, LGBTQQIP2SAA, Christians, minorities like Yazidi, disabled, etc. These people are very grateful. So basically everyone that isnt Sunni

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Why live in a place you hate? Why hate a place that gave you a second chance at life? They are ungrateful. This is why I'm only supportive of the following Middle Eastern people: Jews, non Sunni Muslims like Shias, nondenominational Muslims, LGBTQQIP2SAA, Christians, minorities like Yazidi, disabled, etc. These people are very grateful
Because it's your home? People can't just up and move that easily. They could, if all borders were open. Do you support open borders?

If you're an American citizen, you're entitled to the rights enshrined in the constitution.

Last edited:
Innocent till proven guilty, but those chargers are heavy. The fraud he committed was petty. How is he charging 99 cents for 2 litre coco cola. That's like asking for IRA to sniff around. Also, home invasion... Americans don't f*ck around with that. All in all, not a very good Situation

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
But why are small time criminals making the news. He stole kitchen cabinets and comitted 4k worth of fraud, shiidh this nigga a real hardcore criminal kkkkkk :deadosama::deadosama::deadosama:

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga

My uncle used to live in Syria. That's exactly what he told me about them, if you are muslim they treat you like a brother.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Buffalo NY is the Minnesota of the Yemeni community. That's why I believe the man is Yemeni

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending