Wealth is a double edged sword

People only talk about the bad consequences of having too much wealth but never the tremendous hasanat you can earn from it if you use it correctly.

Wealth can be used to establish sharia, withstand kuffar/munafiqeen propaganda and eradicate poverty in muslim nations.

The same way the yahud took over the world through their wealth muslims need to counter these treacherous devils.

Unfortunately too many wealthy muslims prefer to live a hedonistic wasteful life spending and wasting their money on nonsense or hoarding it for selfish reasons.

Believe in Allaah and His Messenger (Muhammad), and spend of that whereof He has made you trustees. And such of you as believe and spend (in Allaah’s way), theirs will be a great reward”

[al-Hadeed 57:7]

Muzaffer

𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝕲𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖑
well, I ask God not to have a lot of money, because on the day of judgment Allah will ask me where did I bring my wealth and what I used it for.

well, I ask God not to have a lot of money, because on the day of judgment Allah will ask me where did I bring my wealth and what I used it for.

Instead of shedding blood unnecessarily i feel like only way for sharia to be established in this current time frame of pure ignorance and deception in somalia if group of wealthy muslims educate masses, create business opportunities for local population, talk about the kufr of secularism/democracy, tell them the hukum of diin of Allah will solve all your problems nothing else.

Its a battle of the hearts and minds

Imagine being a billionaire but using a big portion of that wealth to helping the poor & needy, doing it secretly and purely for Allah’s sake. The amount of blessings you could earn in this life and the hereafter!

Muzaffer

𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝕲𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖑
Instead of shedding blood unnecessarily i feel like only way for sharia to be established in this current time frame of pure ignorance and deception in somalia if group of wealthy muslims educate masses, create business opportunities for local population, talk about the kufr of secularism/democracy, tell them the hukum of diin of Allah will solve all your problems nothing else.

Its a battle of the hearts and minds
well, I don't support the idea of wealthy Muslims because money is fitna and most people {expect very few} will fail in the test.

look to sheik Abdullah ibn Yasin who went alone from Tunis to Mauritania and the jungles of Africa and after 10 years of teaching the people about Islam his student founded the Almoravid empire and saved Muslims Spain and halted the Reconquista,

and after the fall of Almoravid, another imam called Muhammed ibn tumart will start a new Dawa in Morroco and overthrow Almoravid and establish the Almohad empire {caliphate} and will save Muslim Spain and halted the Reconquista again.

these men were poor not rich.

well, I don't support the idea of wealthy Muslims because money is fitna and most people {expect very few} will fail in the test.

look to sheik Abdullah ibn Yasin who went alone from Tunis to Mauritania and the jungles of Africa and after 10 years of teaching the people about Islam his student founded the Almoravid empire and saved Muslims Spain and halted the Reconquista,

and after the fall of Almoravid, another imam called Muhammed ibn tumart will start a new Dawa in Morroco and overthrow Almoravid and establish the Almohad empire {caliphate} and will save Muslim Spain and halted the Reconquista again.

these men were poor not rich.

valid points the fitnah in these times are tough so my suggestion might not work

Allahu alam may allah give izzah to us again

zaffron

gumeysi diid
I just wanna clarify that the yahud didn't take over the world through their wealth, but rather through riba. They control the world through central banking, fiat money, and debt so none of it has any barakah and they're destined to lose in the end.

Trending